DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I Hate You Xbox

Haxorsist

So I was playing a little Mass Effect just now, and the Xbox started to get all wonky. At first the controller just kept disconnecting when lots of enemies appeared even though there was lots of power on it. Then the Xbox started making funky noices and suddenly the screen said "Disc is undreadable". So I took out the disc and the freaking disc was all scraped up so now the game isn't working anymore. I'm gonna find Bill Gates and give him some serious twappage.

• Community Administrator

So I was playing a little Mass Effect just now, and the Xbox started to get all wonky. At first the controller just kept disconnecting when lots of enemies appeared even though there was lots of power on it. Then the Xbox started making funky noices and suddenly the screen said "Disc is undreadable". So I took out the disc and the freaking disc was all scraped up so now the game isn't working anymore. I'm gonna find Bill Gates and give him some serious twappage.

That kinda stuff never happens with the PS3.  ;D ;)

You only say that, when you don't really know, cause up until very recently you never had any games to play for the PS3.

Lies!

I buy at least 1 or two games per month for the ps3! (Compartively, I bought maybe 1-6 games Per Year for the PS2.)

Hax... I have had the same problem with the game but I always get it up and running again.  I just wipe the disk and restart and I am always fine... until a few days later when the same error pops up.  I am ONLY having problem with this one game.

Nah, I checked the the disc and there's this really big circular scratch on it. I tried wiping it, but it doesn't work. I tried getting a new copy, cus it wasn't my fault, right? Microsoft disagrees, apparently I should've known that walking to the fridge to get a soda would make too much vibration in the floor causing the Xbox to mess up the game...

I'm gonna have to consult the law. This just seems wrong. ;D

Nah, I checked the the disc and there's this really big circular scratch on it. I tried wiping it, but it doesn't work. I tried getting a new copy, cus it wasn't my fault, right? Microsoft disagrees, apparently I should've known that walking to the fridge to get a soda would make too much vibration in the floor causing the Xbox to mess up the game...

I'm gonna have to consult the law. This just seems wrong. ;D

Have you tried exchanging it to the store you bought it from and say you got it that way and just opened it? ;)

Archived