DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chapter Icons

gaishain

Is there a chapter icon that represents Egwene? I planning on getting a WoT tattoo... and I like the bull with the garland... but doesn't that represent Gareth Bryne? I like him, but I would like to get something that represents Egwene. Anyone have any ideas?

• 1 year later...

The two women facing each other is generally used to represent the Black Ajah. I'd use the Flame of Tar Valon icon to represent Egwene.

The icons should be the same in both the hard cover and paperback editions. I haven't seen a difference between any of my editions.

And yes, people get WoT tatoos. There was a guy at JordanCon who had the Seanchan ravens tattooed on his shoulders. He entered himself into the costume contest as an Imperial Seeker of Truth. It was pretty awesome actually.

The one that is a leaf, is that Nyneave's? And the staff one is that Moiraine? There is also a tree for some of the Two River's scenes. I am not sure which is which can someone enlighten me?

I think the dream ter'angreal would best represent Egwene, as she has a particular talent for dreaming. The white flame of Tar Valon would also be good, but since this represents Aes Sedai in general, it's less specific to Egwene.

i always thought that the leaf represented "The Way of the Leaf" ... i dunno.. may be just me not paying attention to the details (not the first time)..

The T'A'R symbol is the best for Egwene... the Flame of Tar Valon is nice too... but if u are gettin a tatoo.. go Dragon Fang all the way!!!

The one that is a leaf, is that Nyneave's? And the staff one is that Moiraine? There is also a tree for some of the Two River's scenes. I am not sure which is which can someone enlighten me?

I think the dream ter'angreal would best represent Egwene, as she has a particular talent for dreaming. The white flame of Tar Valon would also be good, but since this represents Aes Sedai in general, it's less specific to Egwene.

I would disagree with the ter'angreal representing Egwene because she is a Dreamwalker and doesn't need the ter'angreal, that's sort of a technicality. I think it's said that Elayne's seal is a lily which could be the leaf you're thinking of, I could be wrong though.

The spiraly disk thingy is used for anything to do with the World of Dreams, regardless of the method of getting there.

But there's no hard and fast rules governing this. Its really just what ever Harriet thought was the best fit for that chapter.

I have no idea what Egwene's symbol is....I would go with a flame of tar Valon, but I would add the seven colors in it, just to represent the amrylin...

The tattoo idea is awesome though. I want to get the leaves that rep the tinkers and Nynaeve down my side

• 2 weeks later...

Archived