DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A newbie here!!!

lave

Guest Egwene

Hi lave... hope you enjoy your time here :D

(your name sounds very much like someone elses.... you aren't here in disguise??)

Have a great time finding out what you like. Spaming on fiddlesticks, discussions on books or debates and the wild life of the Orgs. And of course not to forget the RP side.

... and if you like voting... start with this one, though only if you've finished reading Fires of Heaven http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85

see you around... :)

Get off. Your going to scare her.

Stop scaring everyone away. Other wise we wont have any more people to join.

Welcome to you lave. It is nice to meet you. Hope that you are getting happyer by the person. Hhahahaha.

If i did good. We need happy people around here. Some people are just so blue. Being a hopfull aspie for the blue ajah i stop by there often.

You should go there and visit all the blue people. The blue ajah wanst supposed to be a literal feeling. We like happy people around our area.

Nice to meet you. :D

Thank you guys for the nice reception!

I AM happy! :D

To bounce an Emperor on my knee?Wow,no thanks.To call you George-yeah,that sounds better.moreover that "noble" name confuses me(the kind way to say i honestly don't like it).So thank you personally, George,guess your title deserves it. And no offence :wink:

Who dared get a name even slightly resembling mine,Egwene?Let me see her,we may turn out to be kindred spirits :) .About the Asmo thread-that's something that puzzled me quite much and for the six books that came after the FoH I've been searching for any clue,and yet I don't have a prepared theory :(

Nice to meet you too,Kepen :D !I'll come to the blue boards soon, I promise. Oh, and thanks.Actually I'm not scared...yet.I'm just not sure what to do now-it's probably normal for a newbie.

any suggestions will be welcomed!

I don't think Eggy wants a theory, but for you just to vote in her thread, which I have managed to avoid doing so thus far! However, I think a theory may help as it will decide who you vote for!

Why not check out the ORGs here? It is a great place to meet new people! Each ORG has a different theme. The Band of the Red Hand (the greatest ORG ever - and no bias there even if I am the ORG Leader) is dedicated to music and travel, as well as having fun! So why not pop by? ;)

Or you could join the RP side. Create a character and interact with others, playing your character in different roles!

Or go to Fiddlesticks and spam away to high heaven!

Or join the book discussions for some deep and meaningful talks on the books!

Whatever you decide to do, just have fun here at DM!

Guest Emperor

coughseanchancough...

what?

The band may be the greatest org around now, but the Seanchan are on a comeback.

-George

coughseanchancoughdiecoughleasholderscough

Just kidding. :D

You should stop by the black or white tower. They are the best threads. Off course though i have to admit the band of the red hand is pretty fun.

Tell me if you make a character i would love for you to meet Kepen(My RP person)

Any questions just PM me.^_^_^_^_^

Hi,Sarah!*hugs her siter-in-fate*

Not much progress here.Though it's not expected as I haven't spent much time at DM...Hope you're coping better than me and having fun.

Hey,guys,do not fight!Not that your ORGs don't deserve that :wink: , but let it be not here-wiping blood away's not my favourite leisure activity

Actually I came at DM determined to fulfill the idea of becoming a Warder,but now a great temptation appears on the horizon-shouldn't I join the BoRH?As Mat's once and for all my fovourite male character it seems that the Band should go first.Yet I'm not sure, as there's also a friend of mine convincing me to become a novice!!! :x I'm just going insane!

:idea:

*turns her head towards George*

May I ask you for an objective an fair-minded oppinion,George?The Warder's Guild,The Band of Red Hand or the White Tower as a novice?And don't feel hurt if finally your motion doesn't tip the balance.

Oh, by the way, you can join as many ORGs as you like! Just depends on how much work you want! ;)

So you be a Bander who happens to be an Aes Sedai! Though if you channel in the Band, you will be punished, as it is against our Laws!

Or you could be a Bander who is a Warder, like I am! One big mean fighting machine! No problems there!

However, you can't be a Warder and an Aes Sedai when you join the WT - one or the other!

Well, the problem appears from that I haven't considered the Band before I literally hit against it-that's something unforgivable from my point of view!

Furthermore,I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle membership in two ORGs at the same time.Maybe one after the other...

That remains to be seen(the suitable version of 'to be continued')...

Hi, dear!!! *snuggles her Lave* How're you doing? Glad you've finally made your way here :D

Come see us you know where!

Oh come on gals, we all know that the Red Ajah rocks sinks *winks* ! Other that that the Black Ajah is not bad, too.

*laughs and hugs Lave back* See ya there ;)

Nah, I'm just about to finish my presentation for tomorrow. It's Romeo and Juleit presented with chalga clips, lol! Guess who's Juleit...Gergana!!! And if you see the rest of the characters...can you imagine Azis as the nurse?!

'Kay, we'll talk later or I risk to be killed here *looks around* if someone see how we've tainted Shakespeare’s immortal work.

Guest Emperor

Or you just join them all... I mean... who doesn't love the Emp? *crickets chirping*

What I mean to say is that there are many great orgs about and have fun sampling them all.

Stay away from her. Let the girl decide witch org she wants to choose. The Wheel will Weave as the Wheel wills. So stop trying to force her.

Other wise i might just have to call upon a few of my saidin powered friends. Let her decide.

Wow,what a protector I have!*hugs slightly Kepen and jumps nimbly back*.No saidin powered friends here?

There won't be work for them, but why not pop up for fun?

Anyway,it was me who asked about the ORGs but yet I'll have the final say

Well when you decide witch org your going to choose PM me to let me know if you can.

I still say i should give you a little protection.

Well your smart. You can probably handle your self. IF YOU EVER NEED HELP, or just want to talk, Drop me a PM. :D

*Walks away while putting a shield around Lave*

wisper: Just in case^_^_^_^

Guest Emperor

Errr, you know in real life you cant do weaves right? Cause they will haul you off to the loonie bin. Just ask Seggie... always trying to slice someone up with his sword for the sole purpose of 'practicing his sword forms'.

Guest Egwene

lol... looks like you've jumped in at the deep end, Lave :wink:

Hmm... just read the fact that Corki has not voted yet... ok, that's it.. no more recommendations for the Band.. *mutter, mutter*... and well, as they don't like channeling.... *sends a burst of confusion weaves to Corkis headquarters* :lol:

That should cause some.. ah, well, confusion! *g*

I AM FINALLY AN ALGAI! :D

Hm,on our side?are you sure, Kepen?I mean who is against us?

And moreover I guess that if Egwene finds out that I haven't voted yet too,she would send some not absolutely harmless weaves to the algai quarters too...

Anyway...

I AM AN ALGAI! :D :D :D

mmm...

*looks at all his paperwork fly into the air*

Some private can reorganise it later!

And yes, I haven't voted yet. I may do one day, one day...

Archived