DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello! I'm Aka Karalin

Aka Karalin

Hi!

I am new here, and am really looking forward to being part of this forum. Advice on navigating the forum is welcome. See y'all around! Thanks, and God bless!

In Christ,

Aka Karalin

Ecc.3:11 - " He makes all things beautiful in His time: also He sets the world in their hearts, so that no man can discover the work that God makes from the beginning to the end."

Welcome to DM Aka Karalin.

There should be a thread in this newbies bit..stickied up at the top which may help you with the forums.

Basically the tops ones are the Orgs (they are the social side of DM), and below you will find the Divisions where you can RP.

I don't RP here at DM so mnot sure on that. But the Orgs are social centres where games maybe held, generally chat and discussions. If you hve a look inside the Orgs and read the threads you may find ones that you enjoy. Be sure to join in in the activities as we all love to see new people.

I would recommend the Wolfkin, we are fun loveing and the home of TQ and Chilli, and just love Newbies. The Band is also a great place to hang out too. Beware though, there are private boards on each Org that you won't be able to see until you join them. If you do that most Orgs should have a thread to sign into if you want to join.

If you have any more questions then please ask.

And Welcome again.

Hello Aka! and welcome to dragonmount^^

The forums are split into the general boards up on top then into the "Org" boards in the middle and the "Div" board on the bottem (the rp boards)

I'd like to welcome you to come join the white tower! we are constantly holding discussions, debates, competitions and spam^^

In fact the mod of the newbie boards Barmacral is leading a discussion on religion in schools at the White Tower, come on down and join so you can sign up^^. There were two spots left yesterday (and they weren't exactly filling up fast) so I'm sure you'll be able to join^^.

Welcome to DM!

Feel free to ask further questions, and we'll be more than helpful to help out!

Now, what to do at DM? Talya mentioned the Band of the Red Hand ORG, which is DM's very own music and travel ORG. As you can gather, we focus on music and travel, which we do through reviews and discussions. But we also give you the option of being a Blademaster, a Knight or Lady, and an Assassin, depending on which Regiment you join. We also have loads of silly games, lots of posting, brawling, drinking Brew, gambling, beating each other up in the Arena with our dice-based RPG ORG Game, and much much more!

But whatever you end up doing, JOIN THE BAND OF THE RED HAND ORG!!  8)

Welcome to Dragonmount Aka Karalin!

I would also like to add my invitation to the Wolfkin Org. We are a friendly group who love visitors.

As far as the forum goes, read the stickies and ask questions if you don't know something. It takes some time to get the hang of where stuff is.

• 2 weeks later...

The orgs mentioned above are pretty spiffy.  They have all these [glow=red,2,300]flashy[/glow] ranks and quirky [glow=blue,2,300]gizmos[/glow] to attract you to them.  I would certainly endorse a visit to these places and maybe even joining a few. 

But the cool kids hang out at the Seanchan org. 

You wanna be cool right?

Wanna smoke?

I mean thats bad!!!!  And not cool... not as cool as hanging out in the Seanchan org.

• 3 weeks later...

Roll up Roll up Free Booze For All!!! Oh, and Canapes ;D

*Demon finished setting up the tables full of said free booze... Guinfantry of course!... And a plateful of Canapes*

Hello, hello, hello!!! Allow me to extend a hearty greeting to the Newbie!! From all at the Band of The Red Hand! And in particular the Infantry regiment. Why am I here, I hear you ask?

As the New Year approaches I invite you, if you are interested in a challenge, to join The Band of the Red Hand, *CoughInfantrycough* As my fellow Banders have already given some information, I shall just pin this poster to my own forhead so that you can read it...

Infantry.png

Larger Image

If you have any further questions about The Band and the Infantry, or any other of the regiments, feel free to ask to your heart's content, and myself or any other member will be more than happy to oblige...

In the meantime, help yourself to a Guinny... Not to mention one of my delicious Canapes!!

Oh, and as far as joining more than one org I don't think there is a restriction... Except of course of your own free time ::)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nephitess

*runs in out of breath*

Welcome!!! We are glad to have you join the DM community.

Do you like to wield The Power, to be bonded or to bond or maybe just have a big shiny sword?? Then the White Tower (Org) is the place for you!

We from the White Tower (Org) would like to invite you to visit us. We are a community forum: we talk, play, discuss serious matters, get totally silly - the WT has something for everyone.

You join as a Novice or an Algai, and can become either a Warder (Der'Manshima) or an Aes Sedai - we have female Warders and Ajah brothers! Each Ajah is themed (for example the Greens are the most social and the Whites like logic) and the warders are working on building new disciplines that look very exciting. You can bond, or not - whichever is your choice. Something interesting to note...the Ajahs are not always like the book ones. For instance...most of the reds love men!

So please make yourself comfortable and have fun around here!

Archived