DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi, Everyone

Cabriana

I've been reading the books since I was 15 (1993) and have been a huge fan. I just recently started to look things up online and came across Dragon Mount last week. I've been reading different topics and have really enjoyed what people have to say. I finally decided to take the plunge and register.

You guys seem to be a fun bunch and it's nice to see a group of people who enjoy the series as much as I do.

Welcome to DM!

If every newbie was sensible, they would join up with the Band of the Red Hand ORG.

*looks at the newbie*

You look sensible to me, so join the Band of the Red Hand ORG! We are DM's very own music and travel ORG, as well as home to Blademasters, Knights and Assassins! Depending on your Regiment will influence which path you go down! The Band is full of fun, whether it be drinking Brew, gambling, beating each other up in the Arena with our dice-based RPG ORG Game, brawling, breaking the law and facing the Redarms, singing Jak O' the Shadows and much much more!

But whatever you do, JOIN THE BAND OF THE RED HAND ORG!!  8)

Welcome to Dragonmount Cabriana! Glad to have you join us. You certainly have been a fan for a long time.

I would like to also invite you to the Wolfkin Org. We are the nature group around here. We also have lots of fun and enjoy visitors. You don't have to join to come visit.

Hi Cabriana!  It is wonderful to see you here at Dragonmount (what we like to call DM ;) ).

I will definitely second Corki's invitation as I am currently the Captain-General of the Archer's Division in the Band of the Red Hand.  It is a great and fun place to be where you get to enjoy brew, chocolate, the archer's flaming shots...oh yeah, and music and what not!

I'll also add an invitation of my own to the White Tower Org.  While I may hide in the background as a Brown Sister, I remember my time there as a novice was some of the best time I've ever spent! :)

*Hands Cabriana a plate of her extra special chocolate fudge brownies, a brew tea, a flaming shot and a few pillow bombs (those are for the novice quarters)*

Geez, 3 invites to the band of the red hand XD

I'm gonna go ahead and throw in my invitation to come check out the White Tower org^^, the tower is divided up into the Ajah's and the Warder's Guild and gender isn't an issue in your choice^^. At the White Tower we have everything from games to discussions & debates to competitions and spam^^.

Hope to see you stop by^^

Geez, 3 invites to the band of the red hand XD

You think that is bad? Check one of the threads and you'll see about 5 Wolfies! lol!

And just to re-iterate it...JOIN THE BAND OF THE RED HAND ORG!!

Archived