DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello everyone

Pug

So you just joined, then?  Well, it's exciting that you decided to get more into it.  You should join some of the Orgs; my favorites are the Aiel Org and the Illuminators Org, but you should do whatever agrees with you. :D

Well, I hope you have fun on DM, and WELCOME!!

-Meesha

Welcome, Pug!

Glad to see that you joined the forums!  Please stop by and check out the Wolfkin Org.  We are a crazy, fun-loving bunch and you are sure to enjoy yourself!  Hope to see you around! 

*hangs up a neon sign*  [glow=red,2,300]Wolfkin[/glow]

Hi pug^^

welcome to DM!

I'd like to invite you to the White Tower org^^

If you come we can give you a bunny! then you'll be like this happy kitty^^

kittyhumpbunny.jpg

That's a very happy kitty^^, so come check out the White Tower Ajah's and the Warder's Guild at the WT org!

Welcome to Dragonmount Pug! We are happy to have another new member stop by to say hello.

I would like to invited you to the Wolfkin Org. It is a nice place to visit or join, but you don't have to join just to pop by to visit. We are DM's nature based group. We love to play around and have a unique welcome that should be experienced by everyone.

Hello and welcome, Pug!  Always good to see new faces around here! :)

Whilst you're looking around and getting the hang of the place, why not stop by the Ogier org and say hi?  I'll add my recommendation for the Wolfkin Org as well.

Have fun! :)

Welcome to DM!

I'm guessing someone is a Feist fan, considering your username?

Do take up Arramdion's kind and generous offer of visiting the Campfires of the Band of the Red Hand ORG. Apart from being the best ORG at DM, we are also DM's very own music and travel ORG, where we review as many albums and places in this world as possible! Reviews aside, we offer you the chance to become either a Blademaster, a Knight or even an Assassin! We also brawl, gamble, dodge the law and the Redarms, drink Battle Brew, post, beat each other up in the Arena in our dice-based RPG ORG Game, and much much more in our pursuit of fun!

But whatever you do here at DM, JOIN THE BAND OF THE RED HAND ORG! 8)

*sets up two huge signs*

Sign One [glow=pink,2,300]Band of the Red Hand

Sign Two [glow=yellow,2,300]ARCHERS Assassins of the Band

*brushes off hands and looks around for the newbie*  Nice to meet you Pug.  I'm Jea, current Captain-General of the Archers of the Band of the Red Hand.  We are fun place to be with plenty of chocolate, brew, brew tea, flaming shots, music, oh, and a bit of traveling! ;)  You can't forget that we love to gamble too! 

Be sure to have fun here at DM, but also make sure you check out our Org as it is one of the best around! ;)

I'm just saying to everyone thanks for welcoming me. Yes I'm a Feist fan, which is where the name came from. Well I hope that I can come up with some good theories or replies to your posts.

ciao

Archived