DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Zachary

Lor, I'm calling you out!

Why? Because our differences are manifold, you annoy me, and are a terrible person who eats babies. Or I'm just bored. Be that as it may be, I think we should settle our differences in a civilized manner. Fisticuffs at dawn.

*stand next to Lor, who happens to be happily taking snapshots of her newly 'closed loan' HOUSE!!!!**

Fight? Shell prolly giggle all the way in and out of this topic..lol Shes to damn happy!

*stands next to Lor* Me thinks your out numbered...I mean got AS, and Kin, and BTers all round ya....*grins evilly*

But Mo's right, she'll probably pat you on the head and laugh.

*blinks* Can I ask what I did, first? I've been a REALLY good girl, lately, I SWEAR!

*grins* but I got my house today, I can't stop grinning.

Fisticuffs, huh?

*ponders*

and goldie, just remember who gives you points at the Kin. ;)

*laughs* it seems to be a good thing, I guess, goldie.

*eyes Dae* I'm not breaking a nail unless I know what I'm sacrificing it for. *laughs*

*waits patiently for Mat*

Well of course hun...*thinks* I might have some nail strengthener that guarantees no breaking nails. *rummages in his bag and pulls out the TS nanil polish* Yup here it is *hands it over*

*smirks* Thanks, Dae!

*accepts the strengthener and paints it on her nails*

Alright, now we gotta wait for them to dry.

Oh, and wait on Mat to come back to his own thread, I suppose. *smirks* annoy him, indeed. I haven't even started annoying him yet...;)

Well of course hun...*thinks* I might have some nail strengthener that guarantees no breaking nails. *rummages in his bag and pulls out the TS nanil polish* Yup here it is *hands it over*

???

*giggls and shakes head* I can see how breaking a nail would cause trouble *coughs*!

*smirks at Goldy* ..my brother has nail polish? humm

Sign in to follow this