DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wat up wid Thom?

Why wouldn't it be deserved? You generally make intelligent comments. I don't usually read threads like "Wat r u talkin' 'bout, Dude? IDK why u don't know I'm  l337, but u better recognize," or what have you, as I'm too old to appreciate the...shortcuts...to proper spelling, but if I see someone who's posts are usually thoughtful responding to one, then I might read it to see if it's a better thread than the title suggests. This one could be a great topic for all I know, it's just that I don't know, because the author didn't choose a very descriptive title for the thread. I opened it because when I aw that you'd replied, I figured he must have expanded on it in his post, and perhaps, it's an interesting question once it's fleshed out, which it might be, but we still don't know, as he never clarified it.  :-\

I will rarely delete a thread just because it is poorly written. People here have very different levels when it comes to writing english. And while it can sometimes be a pain to try to figure out what the poster actually means, have some patience, and perhaps try to give some help regarding how it should be written.

And there is of course always the option of simply ignoring a thread, if you feel you don't have anything to say on the suggested topic;)

However, I will lock this thread.

And if the poster wants to start a new one, I suggest a title along the lines of "What's up with Thom?", and some information on what exactly the issue is.

Archived