DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

'ello

Cari an Imsoen

Hi there. Been lurking on the site for a few weeks, and decided that I should jump in and weigh in on the disscussion.

Picked up WoT about two years ago. Bought my dad New Spring for Xmas...we both had just finished Stephen King's Dark Tower series, and I thought that he would enjoy having a new series to start. He never got very far in New Spring, but I managed to read it and was hooked. After a few weeks of NS buzzing around in my head, I caved in and  went out and got Eye of the World, and read each book in about a week each. I'm currently on my third read-through...my memorial read-through. It started one night when I idly wondered how RJ was doing with his condition...went online to find out and imagined how ironic it would be that he died the day before. As it turned out, he died a week earlier (almost close enough to be ironic, but still close enough to be a shock). I sat down to begin my third read through of the series. Currently 2/3 through LoC.

Welcome to DM Cari an Imsoen! Mind if we call you Cari for short?

I would like to invite you to come join the White Tower's esteemed Warder's Guild! Peerless swords man we need no special powers for battle, feared above all others for our blade work we have cut down all enemies of the Aes Sedai and have always been the Sword while they act as the worlds shield.

At the White Tower we have many different members, some love to spam their days away while others love to get involved with in-depth discussions! While those of us in the warder's guild love to hold discussions and spam bouts we are the orgs competitive side! our three disciplines constantly are competing for the honor of their discipline!

So come make your way over to the White Tower, where you will meet some of your greatest friends and have the time of your life^^

Welcome to Dragonmount Cari an Imsoen! Glad to have you join us here.

I would like to invite you to the Wolfkin Org. We are DM's nature based org. We are also a bunch of crazy wolfies who have a unique welcome for visitors and new members. So, stop by for a visit even if you aren't sure you want to join.

Welcome to DM!

White Tower? Wolfkin? Forget them! There is only one place for fun here at DM, and that is the Band of the Red Hand ORG! It's true, no matter what anyone else says - all they speak is lies! The Band happens to be DM's very own music and travel ORG. We also give you a chance to become a Blademaster, a Knight or an Assassin once you pick a regiment after your Raw Recruit training (introduction to the ORG). We have lots of fun, ranging from posting to gambling, playing silly games to being deadly serious in the Arena with our dice-based RPG ORG-Game, drinking Brew to brawling, and much much more! Plus you'll be on the path to greatness and honour!

But whatever you do at DM, JOIN THE BAND OF THE RED HAND ORG! 8)

Archived