DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fairly New...but not exactly

Almearafan

Hi all. I've long been a reader of the boards, not to mention the site news...etc. But I've finally created an identity and begun posting from time to time, so this introduction is a little bit overdue. My apologies.

My name is Kris and I live in Manassas, VA (or as we like to call it...Manasty, VA). It's not too far outside of DC. I'm 30, and gay, not to mention HIV positive for the past 15 years. I have a lover, a dog, and a cat (not necessarily in that order). The love is Dale, the Dog is Sheba and the Cat is Duchess.

On a less personal note: I'm absolutely a fan of the WoT series and am VERY much looking forward to AMoL. I wouldn't consider myself a fanatic however.

My favorite character is Nynaeve al'Meara. But a VERY VERY close second is Egwene...she's always had a sort of inner strength, but now that she is Amyrlin she's even more formidable.

I LOVE reading the opionions, theories, conjecture...etc on Dragonmount. For one thing it thins the absolute boredom that comes upon me at work sometimes. For another, it gives me more WoT related material to read between book publishings. So thank you to all posters, theorizers...etc.

Anyone wants to know more, feel free to ask. I'll answer anything, whether it's WoT related or not.

Peace to all.

Hey almeara, I'm just wondering, what kind of dog you have? We had a dog named Sheba as well, she was a german shepered.

Hey, since you're posting now, you should pop over to the Band of the Red Hand org and sign up.

I don't really like Nyneave, but she's ok. I really like Perrin (hence my name), and also Mat.

She's a Lab and Black and Tan Coonhound mix. My ex and I adopted her when she was about 3 months or so from a local rescue organization.

Thanks for the invite to Band of the Red Hand. I may just check it out today once I get to work...at home right now.

i know you!!! *looks closely* err... no i dont

i'm Rand.. there we know each other now :) I got a dog too, but when my work posted me in a country in the far east, my dog was kidnapped (dognapped?) and eaten :(

oh and by the way, you can visit the SG division, you dont have to RP or make a character, you can just the whackiness :) you are very welcome to join us *waves*

see ya

Rand

SG DL

Guest Egwene

Hi Kris/almearafan... welcome as a visible member.. :wink:

Guess, as you've been lurking for some time I don't need to tell you about the Asmodean poll.... but have you voted??

And of course I agree with you on Egwene being great!!... I think it's getting late... have only just worked out the meaning of your user name... :lol: Well she is infuriating at times, but I like Nyn too. Though she is not my favourite...

Guest Emperor

*pushes Ryan down* No go post to the Asmodean thread... what.. wait... no no... I mean Seanchan is where the action is. We are taking over DM like in the old days... well we never took it over in the old days but thats how I like to remember it!

Seacrest OUT!

Archived