DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

To lighten things up.....

Kaznen

I saw a show about Tom Cruise today and I wondered.....WoT makes more sense then Scientology, so when are we, the disiples of RJ, carry on his story by form a religion based on his writing.  ::)

I can't figure out if the WoT pope would be lord jason or boss. :-\

Why I call so many people boss......funny story, I'll have to tell you some time, but the fact of the matter is I call Kath and Tess boss as needed.  'Ell used to also have that distintion but when she resigned as Aiel co-leader, well she wasn't boss anymore.

But back to the Church of the Wheel.

I never remembered to get a confirmation of this from Jordan, but I've always felt like one of the inspirations for the position of Amyrlin Seat were the Medieval and Renaissance Popes. During this time period, they were more concerned with political gain than spiritual purity. Julian II spent more time in the saddle leading armies than in the Vatican praying. They had enormous sway over the secular rulers and up until the Reformation, they had the final say over succession in many countries.

So, um, I guess I'd be the Pope. Jason could be Jesus, though. We all live in terror of his return and the divine wrath he'll bring upon us anyways.

No, he's obviously the Creator. He did create this wonderful world for us to play in. Jason would be his only begotten webmaster.  We'll pretend the other sites don't exist. It'll be just like the Da'Vinci Code!

Yea, our Lord Jason has told me in a dream that Empy should be High Inquisitor. Just as a shepherd guides his flock will Empy guide and beat the One True WoT site back onto the path of righteousness.

Also, he said you should bring me something shiny.

Archived