DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Big Xmas & NY project in Hornsounder: everyone welcome!

Mystica

Hello new and old,

This month my round is a bit different from other months as I have 2 special announcements to make. One for the past and one for the future. Which is perfectly fitting as we are moving towards the time where both timelines are high in our minds and memories merge with hopes.

In my siggy below you find a link to the latest published Hornsounder, which was created in honor of our beloved Author, Sir Robert Jordan. Many special and wonderful pieces have been submitted by DM members for this edition.

The second part of my message is the announcement of and invitation to join in on the Hornsounder's Big Holiday Project, which àll DM members are welcome to participate in.

Whether you want to share your special holiday traditions, reveal the secrets to your superb holiday recipe, have a tune or 5 that you think simply mùst be put in the Top100 Holiday Tunes or always wanted to be a songwriter, there is a project for all of it and more. Surprise your friends with a surprise Greeting, published in the Hornsounder and make their day.

Instructions and information on how to be a part of it all can be found here

Looking forward to seeing your submissions and reading all about what makes the Holidays special for you.

Mystica,

Editor in Chief

Archived