DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm Back!

TheReignmaker

Ok, so I never was a part of the whole dragonmount thing. However, these books where my life blood in high school (mid to late 90's).  I got midway through LORD OF CHAOS and then life took over (unfortunately). 

Hearing about Mr. Jordan's death has actually brought me back to the series and I'm now just delving into THE GREAT HUNT.  Hope to catch up with you all, but honestly I'm just going to enjoy the ride.  I'm starting to realize that there was much that went over my head the first time around.  These books are seriously awesome!

I'm married, finishing my undergrad (finally!), looking for job, and in search of some WOT buddies.

WoT buddies eh? Well you came to the right place.  Take a look around, see what fits you best. Have any questions? Just ask.

Feel like you have to rant about something?  Or just plain post randomness that makes no sense?  Fiddlesticks is the place to go.  Evolve your imagination by grazing in the Fields of Spam with the llamas and the penguins and the turkeys and the soup.  Fiddlesticks, where spam calls!

That's my advertisment.  Hope to see you around.  Good to have new members.  :D

WoT buddies eh? Well you came to the right place. Take a look around, see what fits you best. Have any questions? Just ask.

Do you feel like you are caught in a loop. Just kidding I had to cut and paste since Barmy and DSage posted the same thing.

Welcome to Dragonmount. You have come to the right place, seriously. I would also like to invite you to the Wolfkin Org. We have a lot of fun there. We are a nature based group that likes to have a lot of fun and an unique way of welcoming people. You don't have to join to pop in for a hello.

Hey welcome TheReignmaker!  Have fun looking around DM.  You could spend forever and a day looking at all the threads and still miss things.  Do make sure though to swing by the White Tower and check out the Warders.  If you like the warders in the book then you'll love hanging out with us.

Welcome Reign! 

Glad to hear your getting back through the books. I've only read through them once, but my wife is reading them now and I've decided I'll have to have another go here soon, as well!  :D

I'll second the Wolfkin Org, we are a crazy bunch!  Hope to see you around! 

Hey welcome TheReignmaker!  Have fun looking around DM.  You could spend forever and a day looking at all the threads and still miss things.  Do make sure though to swing by the White Tower and check out the Warders.  If you like the warders in the book then you'll love hanging out with us.

that was Paetric the Warder's Guild leader offering you a personal invitation^^

and i is Vemy Bunny and I'm seconding his invitation! We'd love to see you at the warders guild in the white tower org! make sure to stop by and hang with us some time^^

Welcome back to DM!

Hope you stick around this time!

Now what to do at DM? There is always the possibility of joining the White Tower, but why follow the crowd? Instead, pop over to the Band of the Red Hand ORG and become part of the greatest fighting machine in Randland! Sign up as a Raw Recruit and then either aim to be a Blademaster of the Infantry, a Knight of the Cavalry or an Assassin of the Archers! We also happen to be DM's very own Music and Travel ORG, so come on by to sign some Jak O' the Shadow verses! The Band is a fun place to be, and a Battle Brew is awaiting your arrival!

Also check out the Seanchan if you love the world of entertainment!

But whatever you do here at DM, have fun!

Archived