DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi !

DARKFIRESANGEL

Hi!

My name is Anna

I'm 18

And I've been reading the WoT series since I was twelve.

I resently found this site and thought it interesting so I joined.

I love how things are organized here and the debates on different meanings of things RJ wrote.

Nice to meet everyone and I hope to learn a lot here.

~Anna~

Welcome to Dragonmount Anna! I am glad to see you found your way to DM.

I would also like to extend an invitation for you to come visit the Wolfkin Org. We are a nature based group who enjoys good friendship and fun. Not to mention a unique welcome. So, please come visit us, you can visit without joining. If you like the org. you are welcome to join at any time.

Good evening Anna... well, its evening here anyways. This forum is well laid out indeed, and with the new simple machines forums are very simple to navigate.

For me anyways... if you have any trouble with it, don't hesitate to send me a PM letting me know.

Barm

Welcome to DM! :)

If you're at all interested in role-playing, there's a thriving RP community here.  For roleplaying, I'd suggest starting off by reading this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,354.0.html  That covers the basics and will give you an idea of where to begin.

Next you'll want to get an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play. Just about every group of people on Randland are represented in some way. When you have an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play, you'll need to come up with a character bio and have it approved for play. For more info on that, check out this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,717.0.html

After that, just find your way to the Div boards for your chosen Division and begin to join in on the fun as you await for your bio to be approved and to be assigned a mentor if needed. Over in the Freelanders we've got lots of great plans in the works for the Seanchan, the Seafolk, and the Kin, so if you're interested in any of those character types we'd love to have you. :)

But no matter what you decide to do with your time here at DM, I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any questions about the RP side, or about DM in general, feel free to PM me here.  Or if you have Skype Messenger, you can find me there as bcxanth as well. :D And once again, welcome aboard. :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to DM! We are thrilled to have you with us. I hope that you have tons of fun poking around on all the boards, and also please feel free to come visit with us at the Band of the Red Hand. We are the music and travel ORG here at DM, but we are so much more! We'd love to have you join us!

Welcome to DM!

If you have any questions about anything on DM, just ask them here, and one of Barm's welcoming band wagon will help you out.

And with mention of the word 'band', why not take up Stef's kind offer and visit the Band of the Red Hand. As Stef mentioned, we are DM's very own music and travel ORG. Apart from our love for music and travel, we are home to Blademasters, Knights and Assassins, as well as Battle Brew, famous brawls, beating each other up in the Arena using our dice-based ORG Game, and lots more ways of having fun. And by joining up for the Band, you'll be starting on a path to greatness! Think of the glory and honour of joining the greatest fighting machine in Randland!

But whatever you do here at DM, have fun! :)

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard!

If you are creative or would like to be, stop by the Illuminators Org. We have all sorts of artists, writers, and crafters to share with.  :)

Hope your time here is as fun and enjoyable as it is for me.

Archived