DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Having problems viewing the boards?

Apparently Internet Explorer doesn't like the new site very much. The latest version is supposed to fix that, but obviously that doesn't help you now. If you are interested in switching browsers, Firefox works like a charm and its easy to install.

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

It has many great features, like tabbed browsing, built in pop up blocker, and live bookmarks. Several search engines are built into the browser, such as Google, amazon, IMDB, Dictionary.com and more.

*laughs at all the IE users*

Well done DM! Good job at sticking two fingers up at Bill Gates and his company!!!

*pats his lovely Apple Mac and his Safari browser*

In an ideal world, I wouldn't need to keep IE as a back up. However, too many sites I need for school only work with IE.

Do you know about the Firefox "IE tab" plugin? I use it at work and it narrowed down the times I have to actually open IE to just about 0. I dunno if that's the correct name for it, but I'm sure a search of the extensions will pull it up for you.

I guess I'll go D/L it. Thanks...

I don't mind change, just hate wasting time to set up everything the way I like... lol. I'm guessing there is some kind of way to export all my Faves over.

Firefox will let you import your settings and bookmarks from IE. The switch should be VERY painless.

Yup I moved to firefox about 6 or 7 months ago when IE started not letting me view anything on the ezboards or php boards. It's a great program and it does let you move files over. :lol:

Sign in to follow this