DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you were one of the Chosen for a day?

Ahaz Flagg

If you were one of the Chosen for a Day in Randland, which person would you most like to play with for a that day? *evil grin*

Myself, I would choose Semirhage.  And the person I would most like to have in my Hands would be that, hawk nosed Faile.  I would like to send her back to Perrin a simpering fool!!  All of the things she can do to make people beg for release.

Disclaimer,  In real life am a nice person.  These are just....thoughts!!  ;)

I would be Moridin. To have complete power and be one step below the DO would be wonderful...if I was evil of course. Telling the other chosen what to do and where to go. Having control of the true power, and pretty much being able to do anything I want without consequences.

' That's Ishameal for you, a few rods short of the nine'.

LOL

I'd have to go with Asmodean, pre-Ruhidian. Not entierly sure why, except we're both artists in our own rights. Of cource, if I could remain Asmo for more than a day (quite a bit more), I could find out who killed me...........

They way things stand now, it would have to be Moridin.  He seems to be in charge, and I could get away with more being him.  I would probably feel obligated to attempt to intefere with the shadow's power base, but not until after I had some fun.  20 hours of fun and 4 hours of shadow damage.

Archived