DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!

Kate Sedai

Welcome Kate, you are the second Kate from Australia on DM (that I know of anyways). I'll let you find the first.

And be sure to stop in at fiddlesticks. I think you'll enjoy yourself there.

And be a regular, we always love it when you are!

An Aussie with the best name there is!  ;)

Welcome, dear. Do stop by the Seanchan Org on one of your non-regular visits, especially if you like to discuss or get recommendations for movies and tv shows. If you watch Heroes, be sure to visit the Seanchan's Heroes discussion thread!  ;D

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to DM! We are glad you decided to join us. If you get the chance it would be worth your time to visit the Band of the Red Hand. We are DM's music and travel ORG, but more than that we are just a great group of people to hang out with! We would love to have you join us! But whatever you decide to do just have fun!

Welcome to DM!

Having a good time so far? Any questions yet?

Do take up Stef's kind and generous offer of visiting the Band of the Red Hand! As Stef mentioned, we are DM's music and travel ORG, so pop by if you love either or both! We've just started a 20 questions game on music and travel, so the more people that get involved, the better! And we have loads of fun doing other things, whether it be posting, brawling, drinking Brew, gambling, challenging Banders in the Arena with our dice-based ORG Game and much much more! Oh, and we have a fair few Aussies as well! The Band is the place to be at! ;)

But whatever you end up doing here at DM, have fun! :)

Archived