DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm new!...ish.

Tiegan

Almost new. I joined well over a year ago, to RP with the White Tower people. ^_^

I just kind of... um. Never really posted here. And RL grabbed me, meaning I also vanished over there.

So hi! :D

This time I plan on sticking around, even if I have to figure out how to juggle collage and RP. ^_^

Guest Arie Ronshor

Welcome aboard! ^^ I hope you get a chance to stay and Rp around. If you have ANY questions about the WT.. (since i know it the best) Give me a shout. (profile for my email addie.) *smiles and hands her a cherry pie*

Yay for cherry pie! *gives cheesecake in return*

I can't RP for the next couple of weeks, but I figured I'd get set up here anyway. :D

The entire new layout thing is slightly confusing, I have to admit. o_o I spent ten minutes just looking for a way to join the forum.

Guest Arie Ronshor

once you figure that out your generally fine, but i'll admit that part is small (compared to the rest of the boards)... it's been YEARS since the boards were this big....... :shock:

What I don't get is how to join other RPs. It used to have a thread with instructions on how to join each group, it was how I figured out how to get my Tiegan character. XD

I'll believe you there. o_o *head spin!*

Guest Arie Ronshor

As far as the Ooc boards are, you can post wherever you like.

The IC boards, however, it will be very useful for you to go into "Usergroups" on the top corner of the page, find "Dragon Reborn PSW" and then click on "Join". if there is another Org that you wish to join that is listed there, remember that it is an Oor board, and although there is not bio needed (as far as i know) it will give you access to the Ooc private boards to that Division. But double check on the Ooc stuff since i'm very much out of the loop on how it works anymore.. :P

Guest Egwene

Hello Tiegan, hope you give some of the other boards a try as well.

Fiddlesticks is a really fun board full of .... well, fun, really. And if you have time pop in at the book discussions... (though watch out if you have not read all the oT books yet... spoilers about). Leave a vote on the Asmodean thread while you're at it :) (but only if you've read past FoH)

Have fun wherever you go 8)

Archived