DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heroes (the TV show)

The Goblin Queen

• Community Administrator

Excluding Sylar and Peter from the debate due to the special nature of their abilities, who is the most powerful 'hero'?

I have to say Linderman.  The power to heal any ailment up to the point of death is more powerful than the simple ability to time-travel.

I'm going to move this to the Seanchan board, as that is far more Appropriate forum for this, I really don't think it fits to well with Debates & Discussions.

***Spoilers concerning Powers ***

Not to mention Hiro could pause time, separate Linderman's head from his body, and Linderman's power would be useless. Additionally, Hiro could do the same to Claire or Kensei, and make sure Claire/Kensei's head is in a metal box at the bottom of the ocean, and she/he wouldn't be able to regenerate, much like the branch in her head incident.

Now the nightmare man/Parkman's Pop may have a possible answer, if he can trap Hiro's consciousness in his body, before Hiro attempted to use his abilities.  You may end up in a causality loop though if Hiro were to at some point break free of the control, he could go back in time and pause time just as his consciousness were being attacked and prevent himself from being detained in his body. 

We already have the answer to this question.

Remember back in the first season, when clair had that brach stuck in her head? And she was dead for about 18 hours? Until... well, The branch was pulled out?

Remember when Peter faught Sylar? And the glass shard was deeply embedded into his head? And he 'died' Until it was taken out by Claire?

The easiest way to stop claire is to shuv a piece of something, in that specific part of the brain. And she can not regenerate until it is 'damaged' or possibly, Removed.

I think if she were to be deciptated, she'd be 'impared' for a long while, growing a completely new body takes a while.... And no, her 'body' would not grow a new head, because of what we know about the nature of the abilities, being in the brain.

As for Peter, he 'is' one of the strongest, except unlike sylar, he hasn't yet seemed to master the abilities he acquires, and he often gets 'overwhelmed' by those said abilities... Like in "How to stop a burning man".. All it takes is one unstable ability and.... "Boom".

Thusly, Hiro Is the most powerful, and when he masters that said ability, his 'past weaknesses' won't be an issue. :P

SD has it right, and as for her head growing a new body, thats why it is in a metal box in the bottom of the sea. Not enough room to fit a new body. 

Also I had in my mind Future Hiro, who was a bit more capable, rather than Present Hiro, who is just leanrning how to whoop up. 

As to Hiro not having a sword, he's demonstrated thats not an issue, after why does he need his own sword if he can pause time, and take yours, or flit back to before he was born steal one(so he has an alibi), and flit back after a nights rest and a good meal.

SD has it right, and as for her head growing a new body, thats why it is in a metal box in the bottom of the sea. Not enough room to fit a new body. 

Also I had in my mind Future Hiro, who was a bit more capable, rather than Present Hiro, who is just leanrning how to whoop up. 

As to Hiro not having a sword, he's demonstrated thats not an issue, after why does he need his own sword if he can pause time, and take yours, or flit back to before he was born steal one(so he has an alibi), and flit back after a nights rest and a good meal.

Theres also the fact, that if he thinks he's going to lose a battle, he can go into the past, train to become stronger at his abilities, all the while organizing future events to take place so the enemy you were training to defeat was never born.  ;)

Archived