DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Travels of the Tuatha'an!

Desiree

*the wheels, horses, children's laughter, and music can be heard long before one can see the bightly covered wagons topping the hill to rest at the Black Tower. Desiree could hear bird calls amidst the forest, but knew that sound for the signal since she is one of the Black Tower's Attack Leaders. It was the signal of friends.

And Desiree was definately a friend and knew as Mahdi that her band of Tinkers couldn't possibly be anything else to these people since most also led other lives and resided here. But today they would not be of the Black Tower. Their black cloaks had been set aside for today and were replaced with the finest and most colorful of Tuatha'an clothing! For the next couple of weeks, the Tuatha'an would honor their friends with food and dance*

Greetings, Asha'man! Are ya'll in need of anything to be mended? We can provide entertainment while you wait! And if you know anything of the Song, that would be payment enough. In the meanwhile, make yourselves at home around our fires and help yourselves to all the Tinker Brand M&M Cookies your stomachs desire! :D

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we may walk the ground she has graciously given us, we are not Gaea. We can mend only the things of the material world, Demi :P

*hides Tay's wallet away*

and how do you know if the thing is yours when you find it? possession is not really a word in our vocabulary since we don't really own anything more than the clothes on our back and the wagons we haul.

(i'm sorry, been reading a book about the gypsies and they are pretty much where the Tinker idea came from >.>

<.<

so I felt the need to go on a little "rp" rant of what I learned ;D *giggles*)

Archived