DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ok, trying this again.

Rogosh

Hello again everyone (cancelled the last account and started a new one with a better user name.  One more fitting to the environment.)

I am a long-time WoT reader, having bought my first copy from a cardboard promo stand in 1990 when EotW was first published.  I have been an avid reader all along.  I had only previously used the RJ blog pages to keep up with him, his status with his illness, and his status with the completion of the final book.  I just now found out about his passing and sadly join you all in saying goodbye to my favorite author of all time.

I look forward to the insights and observations I expect to be reading on these boards.

Hey Rogosh welcome to DM,

I hope you find something here that you like.

I would like to recommend the Wolfkin, we are a fun bunch of people. It is the home of the TQ lake, with it's own monster, Chilli and cheerleaders. So pop by and we're sure to give you a warm welcome.

Or try the band, for brews, brawls and music discussions as we are the music and travel Org.

Wherever you go have fun, here, and if you have any questions then just ask.

Guest Stefania Sedai

Glad to have you back! Hope that you take the time to visit with the Band of the Red Hand for all you music and travel discussions, plus the odd brew and brawl!

Archived