DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Hall Board is open

Is the hall really going to fall apart if a HoA can't make a report exactly on time? If you're going to let one sitter in, might as well let all 3 in.

Are you saying I'm being a negative supporter? I don't think so at all. I was simply asking a valid question, and pointing out that if Mumsie was going to let in 1 Sitter, why not all 3? I'm sorry you find my point of view so negative, Mo. If you'd like, I can explain my reasoning in PM if that helps.

Eadon is correct. We are not going to be opening up the Hall to Sitters and others as much as we did before precisely for the reason she mentioned. If an Ajah Head is going to be absent for a month or longer, then we'll add a proxy for him/her. An absence of a week or two won't really affect things much.

Oh no eadon.. perhaps negative wasnt the word To use. Pros and cons better?

I think one sitter from each ajah should be on the Hall board. In answer to your first question, The hall in WOT was created to be a seating of the sitters and the ammy. But here, for obvious reasons, thats not neccessary. It helps to have a sitters opinion to matters. Its not always time essential for a head to run back to his/her sitters to discuss matters that may concern an entire Ajah. *shrugs*

In answer to the usergroup issue, another usergroup could be made.. But Im not protesting this either.. Mumsie needs to do what she feels is necessary/right for the Whole of the Tower. Ill stand by that, until the need arises.

No hard feelings anyone.. :) I didnt mean to offend

Sign in to follow this