DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Hall Board is open

Ohhh and I am missing mod access and rights to the hall board. Oh and my Heart Cleo needs access and so does Taya and Eladari

Kath if you need help with assigning mods and stuff I would be happy to help. I need mod access cause I have some stuff that needs deleted off my board. Thanks hun!!

Everyone who has posted here and reports directly to me has been added. Those of you who are seconds in command, or former staff members will be added later.

sorry I'm seeing this late! I'm here though :)

and wow - never had access to staff board before :lol: *feels all special* ;)!!

and I'm using handle Tiren Sormia, same as at old DM.

There seemed to be at least one Sitter or assitant that could be allowed if the Head chose to use one, to stand in for any Head that could not make her reports and access the hall board. That may not be so this time around or Mummsy is just settling into the boards yet.

However it is not required that any Head give anyone access at all at least to my knowledge.

yea wasn't sure if I was needed or not :)

..but posting just the same! since I seen all the other Sitters post *nods*

*waves hi to cleo with big goofy grin* ..hey girl :)

*comes behind and paints the Tower White.....as it should be ;)!*

*paints the tower green with paint that will always stay green no matter what you do to it and runs off laughing*

I'm not going to be adding additional people this time around. We're doing everything by usergroups now. The WT Staff Usergroup also has mod rights to EVERY board we use. I want to keep that ability limited to just a small group of people. I'm sorry if you had access before, and it definitely isn't because I don't trust you all to behave, but even with the best of intentions accidents happen.

I may change my mind later, or there may be special circumstances that pop up, but this is how it stands now.

Sign in to follow this