DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good Evening!

Mirlishea

Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking around here for a little while now, and thought I'd join in and introduce myself.

My name is Kara, I live in Canada and have been a Wheel of Time addict for just two years now. Since I received New Spring that great Christmas morning, I've had to buy each book and am currently starting to re-read the whole set again. I actually just finished Knife of Dreams at 4:00 am this morning!

My favorite couple is Mat and Tuon, and much to my dear friends disgrace my favorite male character is Logain, and my favorite female character is Moiraine.

I am looking into RP, I had messaged Andrea about my concerns and fears about it, as the first (and last) time I tried to RP, I was told there was no room for newbies in the RP world. She has encouraged me to hop on over to Dragonmount, get to know some people, then try again.

So, here I am, ready to get to know all of you, and throwing a fire ball at my fear of stepping out :D

Hey, you came to the right place for the RP stuff. You have already messaged Andrea I see, and off the top of my head you can also message bcxanth or ata about it.

Also, Canada eh? Whereabouts in Canada? I'm from Southwestern Ontario myself.

Hi there, and welcome to DM! :)

If you're interested in RP, Andrea was a good person to contact about it.  She's my second favorite DM'er, and one of my bosses in the Freelanders div, so I kinda like her. ;)  The RP community here is awesome, and is one of the main reasons I stick around.

If you ever have any questions or concerns about RP'ing here, or about DM in general, don't hesitate to PM me and I'd be glad to help. :)  Also, if you have Skype messenger, you can find me there as bcxanth.  Andrea has it to, but you don't want to talk to her, she's mean and evil. ;)

Hello, and thank you for the warm welcome!  :D

Does this mean that she was only luring me in? *gulp* lol. I have millions of questions, and trillions of ideas too!

I don't have Skype messenger, I will have to google it later and set it up! I really look forward to the role playing, such a great way to live the dream of being in a fantasy world! :D

Welcome to DM!

Don't forget the ORG side either - there is loads of fun to be had over here! Pop by the Band of the Red Hand ORG if you love music and travel, or wander into the Seanchan for all the latest entertainment chit-chat!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Archived