DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The most confusing character of all............................

I'm just going to say it plain out and straight..........WHO THE EFF IS ISAM AND LUC AND WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED TO THEM TO MAKE THEM THAT WAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (sorry) >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Pardon me. I just had to get that out. But I'm serious, what is the deal with this guy? And also what does he have to do with the last battle and the Great Hunt and all that????

Edited by Majsju. Just because the word filter is gone, it is not open season for a certain kind of language.

My best guess is that the amalgamating of Luc and Isam have something to do with killing the last remanent of shadar Logoth, namely Fain.  Fain is also two people in one, Fain and Mordeth, so that is my guess.  As for what Isam has to do with the Great Hunt, Cloglord, at least I think it was Cloglord, had an interesting theory on dark wolfbrothers.  I think one of them was either a dreamwalker or some kind of wolfbrother.  This is My personal theory but my guess is that Isam will turn out to be another one of Ishamael's brilliant screw-ups.  He messed with Fain that backfired, he messed with Artur Hawking and sending an army overseas backfired and, I have no proof for this one but I believe Ishamael messed with the man, possibly a darkfriend, Mordeth to bring down Aridhol.

My best guess is that the amalgamating of Luc and Isam have something to do with killing the last remanent of shadar Logoth, namely Fain.  Fain is also two people in one, Fain and Mordeth, so that is my guess.  As for what Isam has to do with the Great Hunt, Cloglord, at least I think it was Cloglord, had an interesting theory on dark wolfbrothers.  I think one of them was either a dreamwalker or some kind of wolfbrother.  This is My personal theory but my guess is that Isam will turn out to be another one of Ishamael's brilliant screw-ups.  He messed with Fain that backfired, he messed with Artur Hawking and sending an army overseas backfired and, I have no proof for this one but I believe Ishamael messed with the man, possibly a darkfriend, Mordeth to bring down Aridhol.

Nice Theory.

You might want to add Jain Farstrider into that mix, because I think that he will backfire as well.

Archived