DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello

Anca

hello everyone. i'm new here, or at least i haven't been registered before now. i've been reading Robert Jordan's blog for quite a while though. anyway, just thought i should say hello ^^ I'm a 17 year old girl from Norway, and I started reading Wot some years ago, can't really remember when it was.

as I believe several other people here on dragonmount are, i am so sad about Robert Jordan's death. even if I never met the man, and his books haven't been a part of my life for as long as many other people's lives, it felt like someone punched me in the middle of my face when I first read about his death. Rip Robert Jordan, you have been, and you still are, one of my biggest inspirations,

Welome to Dragon Mount (DM). The News of RJ's death hit us all very hard. It does however seem that it has brought more people to seek out the feeling of community that DM provides.

Let me recommend that you check out the Wolkin Org. We are the Nature and Party Org of DM. So come on by and have some Chili and Tequila.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers, one of the coolest people I've ever encountered is Norwegien. And she loves Sweden too :P

You'll do well on this site, its a great place to be. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here or wherever your question crops up, or send me a PM.

forresten danya, jeg vet om noen folk fra horten! pleide å drive en del med friidrett før, og da var det noen folk fra horten som ofte kom og trente sammen med oss. haha, dette var en ganske ubrukelig opplysning, men men..

*Pokes Danya* You should be less lazy. Cause then I can be more lazy.

The Organizations are community area's where you can mingle with people who have common interests with yourself. Each organization has a different area that they like to focus on, for example, the Seanchan are all about discussing TV shows, Movies, and console games, whereas the the Band of the Red hand discuss's Music and Travel, and the Illuminator's are a place for all the writer's, artists and other creative talents can go.

Each org has something different, don't hesitate to stop in, and create a thread asking what they are about. All of them will be more than please to answer you.

Welcome to DM! :)

If you're at all interested in role-playing, there's a thriving RP community here.  For roleplaying, I'd suggest starting off by reading this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,354.0.html  That covers the basics and will give you an idea of where to begin.

Next you'll want to get an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play. Just about every group of people on Randland are represented in some way. When you have an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play, you'll need to come up with a character bio and have it approved for play. For more info on that, check out this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,717.0.html

After that, just find your way to the Div boards for your chosen Division and begin to join in on the fun as you await for your bio to be approved and to be assigned a mentor

But no matter what you decide to do with your time here at DM, I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any questions about the RP side, or about DM in general, feel free to PM me here.  Or if you have Skype Messenger, you can find me there as bcxanth as well. :D And once again, welcome aboard. :)

I see you,

i welcome you even though i just registerd myself. i discovered this site reasearching RJ's death. at first i caught wiffs of it via Battle.net (playing starcraft) it was a very small topic untill people saw my username and began talking about RJ dieing. i didnt believe it at first but soon found this site and was dumbstruck that it had happend. we all mourn the loss of the dragon, but the ashes of his memory live on in every reader of WoT. (wow thats a little off topic) but anyway welcome,

may you always find water and shade

Welcome to DM!

As already mentioned, the Band of the Red Hand ORG is the music and travel ORG of DM. However, we don't just talk about music and travel all the time! We have the odd brawl, we gamble, we fight each other in our ORG Game based on dice, play loads of silly word/music games, and have loads of fun! Plus, who wouldn't want to be part of the Band, Randland's greatest army? Think of the glory and honour... ;)

But whatever you do at DM, have fun!  :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

Great to have you with us, Anca. I know that you will have a great time! And Corki is right in that the Band is a great place to hang out and meet new people. We would love to have you join us!

Archived