DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good morning from New Hampshire

labdog

My name's Eric and I'm new to the forums as well. 

I woke up this morning at about 3:30 AM for no apparent reason and could NOT for the life of me get back to sleep.  After some time I decided to get on here and take another peek (not a lurker) lol  I found this site about a month ago after I not all that long ago started reading "Wheel of time", and thought I had registered back then but never did get around to posting.  This seems like a great site.  I am an avid fantasy genre reader and would like to get to know everyone eventually.

Great meeting you all, oh, and yes ... Jason, good luck with that film, I'd love to check it out when you've finished with it, my PC locked up trying to get a peek minutes ago lol

Welcome, feel free to take a look around the website, find out what interests you here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them here, at the place you are curious about, or to PM me with them.

Welcome to DM!

Do you have any questions about the site?

If you want to find a place full of fun, visit the Band of the Red Hand ORG. We are DM's very own music and travel ORG, and do loads of other stuff, like drinking Brew, brawling, gambling, beating each other up on our ORG Game based on the roll of dice, and much much more!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun!  :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to DM! Great to have you with us. We are a great alternative to staring at the ceiling at 3am!

Let me follow up Corki's invitation by also inviting you to visit the Band of the Red Hand. We have tons of fun with out jousts, brews and brawls. I am sure that you would find lots to keep you busy (at 3am  ;)) Whatever you decided, have fun!

hey Labdog, welcome to DM

Pop along to the Wolfkin we would love to see you and we would give you a very warm welcome, it involves a pot a chilli and a little heat, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it ;). Oh and we have our own TQ lake too...just incase you get thirsty ;D

Archived