DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kings of the forum

Blackrose

Ok seriously i think RobertAlexWillis and Luckers should get mod powers in this forum because they are so great with their answers.

So Agree and keep the kings of the forum posting

:P:P

Thanks for reading

Lews

Stop using Steve. He's a poor lad, and he doesn't need a bully like you abusing his powers!

(I'm not sure who I insulted more than. Clearly it was therefore Caddy who was most insulted).

Thanks lewstherin, but you really shouldn't stroke our egoes. I alread have to buy two plane tickets for mine, and Robert names his Peto, and it's the CEO of a major corporation (don't worry though, they don't use slave labour).

Yay! Princess Luckers.

I feel so pretty, so womanly... I must go to the kitchen now and make my Lord and Husband a snack!

Coz thats what women do, isn't that right Caddy?

Robert names his Peto, and it's the CEO of a major corporation (don't worry though, they don't use slave labour).

-snort- Clearly your information is outdated.  My ego just got promoted.  Its new name is Eurasia.  I'm trying out my new gravitational powers ... so if you feel any antipodal gyrations ...

Wow ... I don't think I can finish that one ...

Anyway, I'll gladly wear my joker hat.  Better that than eating any of Sweetie-kins cooking ...  :P

tsk tsk tsk. dont make me seal you up for a another 100 turns of the wheel naughty boy.

And Nel, ashie powers dont work here.you only have power if your name has meaning within the books :P oh what a coincidence i have powers :P.

lol

Ok clog and maj do deserve lesser tittles but RAW and luckers give long meaningful answers

And Nel, ashie powers dont work here.you only have power if your name has meaning within the books :P

Bu-bu-bu-but I have powers in my own little world. Don't they count?

(down near the bottom)

RAW and luckers give long meaningful answers

Long, yes. But the posts cease to be meaningful after they've said the same thing more than twice.....of if they are reduced to trying to slander their "opponent". It gets realy interesting when you get almost ten pages of two people who arn't ever going to change thier minds, but still go at it like cat's and dogs.

Archived