DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HI

Andrew B.

Guest Emperor

I wouldn't check out the Org just to spite him. Come on lets boycot their org together...

Boycotts are sexy...

Hold me I am afraid to go to other boards....

Guest Emperor

Are you saying I am a Godder?

Your right... can I have three angreals that give me extra power? Can I kill off one of the Chosen?

Don't go the Band board.... I can tell you one thing.. the Seanchan dont overtly recruit. We are like the Masons like that, and we have a secret handshake.

hi im new my cousin introduced me to the wheel of time books in the summer and i love them...but unfortunatly i only own 2 i got the rest out of the library or borrowed them off my cousin. i am dying to read them again but they dont have the 1st one in the library!aaahhhh!

Guest Egwene

lol... I would have thought that the first bit of gossip in fifth grade is 'did you know.. whisper... Je.. whisper whisper... yeah, forum... calls herself Kath... whisper .... shall we... whisper... never know... whisper......'

Anyway... giving you the benefit of the doubt, Andrew... welcome to DM. Hope you've been having a good time. Watch out for spoilers on the book discussions boards if you have not read all the books as yet. If you have read them... go forth, discuss and vote in all the polls!!

...and if you are one of Kathana's fifth graders.... any gossip for us *looking innocently in direction mother/princess/girl about town.....*... :wink:

Watch out for these people they can get pretty rough. They should all be waring a "Beware of cary DM stalkers/gossipers/Aes Sedai on their backs. Infact!!!!

*Runs around sticking signs on everyones back*

Except you of course Andrew.B.

If you need a fin to shelter under PM me and i shall help you.

Archived