DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

got a few questions here...

KingKastchei

Hey everyone!  I'm fairly new to this forum stuff, at least in this format.  I am ashamed to admit that I really don't know what I'm doing or where to go for stuff.  I don't even know how to edit my profile with signatures, pics, etc.  What are some interesting discussions going on here?  Where are interesting places to go, things to see?  I'm a huge fan of WoT and I'd love to discuss it with other like-minded fans but I really don't know where to go, so any advice would be very welcome!

Thanks! ;D

Hello and welcome to Dragonmount!  :) For editing your profile, look close to the top, you'll see that it says "HOME", "HELP" etc., just click on "PROFILE". Umm.. I don't know if that helped a lot, but yeah. I tried.

If you want discussions about the books, you should go to either General Wheel of Time Discussion or Structured Wheel of Time Discussion at the top of the Forum Index.

If you just want to hang out with people and not necessarily discuss the books you should check out the Orgs (short for organizations). If you want to roleplay, check out the RP section at the bottom of the boards.

Got any more questions, just ask.  :)

Thanks!  That was actually a big help about the profile thing.  One other quick question though.  Do you know of any source to get profile pics?  I have something in mind, but I have no idea where to find it and I am a sucky artist  :P so I don't even want to try it myself.

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to DM! We are glad that you have joined us. And when you start exploring the ORGs, the Band of the Red Hand is worth checking out! We are the music and travel ORG here at DM, but we are so much more. You might just find yourself jousting or brawling if your not careful! ;) We would love to have you join us!

Yeah, we basically kick other forums' collective *sses.  8)

If you want to discuss any TV, movies, or gaming topics, come by the Seanchan Org. We've currently got discussion topics started on all/most of the big premiere shows from last week (Heroes, Reaper, Bionic Woman, and many others). ;D

Archived