DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to the forums, but an old fan of Robert Jordan's.

Horton

Hello everyone.

Im new to the forums, but have been a fan of Robert Jordan's for over seven years. I first discovered the Wheel of Time after a particularly messy break up at a which time I was feeling particularly depressed and vulnerable. Needing an escape from the things going on in my life I threw myself into RJ's first Wheel of Time novel and have been hooked ever since. Having only just learned of RJ's passing I can't help but feel like something extremely important is now missing from my life. I realise that my own feelings of loss pale in comparrison to those of his nearest and dearest. I came on to the forums now, because I honestly feel the need to talk to others who loved RJ's work as much as I did. So, as a "noob" to the forums I just wanted to say hi, and please feel free to reply to me. This seems like a very close community and I would love to become a part of it.

Cheers

Horton

Welcome to DM!

Do you have any idea what you want to do here at DM?

If you want to jump straight in, dive towards the Band of the Red Hand ORG! We are DM's very own music and travel ORG, with what will be some hot discussions - we are currently talking about the greatest singers, guitarists and drummers - so feel free to come by and voice your opinions! Apart from discussing music and travel, with have loads of fun, whether it be brawling, being spot fined by the Redarms, or bashing each other over the head in our ORG Game based on dice rolls! There is something for everyone, so do come by!

But whatever you end up doing here at DM, have fun!  :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to DM! We are thrilled to have you join us! You have come to the right place if you are looking for people who share your love of RJ and still feel his loss. There is no end here to discussion threads and Org to honor his memory and keep is legacy alive.

While you are here I would like to invite you to visit the Band of the Red Hand. As Corki said, we are music and travel Org, but we are so much more. We have lots of fun together and I know that we could provide you with the diversion from real life that you seem to be seeking. Light know that's why I'm here, too! We would love to have you join with us!

Welcome and don't forget, everyone was a noob at some point. That is probably why just about anyone will be willing o help you out.

RJ's passing has hit us all hard, I can't express how sad I am that I never went to one of his book signings to meet him and thank him for WoT.

Let me recommend the Wolkin Org. We are the nature and party org of DM. So drop on by and have some Tequila and Chili.

Welcome to Dm Horton, I'm sure you will have fun here.

Spec and Stef and Corky have introduced the Orgs that I would recommend, though if you feel like joining the white tower then make sure you pop by the Reds...We do try to make you feel at home ;D

Archived