DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] House - Tues 9pm, FOX

Whitestar

Last nights season premire of House was great.

House had to diagnose and case alone while Cuddy and Wilson tried to convice him that he needs a team.  I kept thinking that House may want to get a team for simple fact that he has to do everything himself (including meeting and talking to patients) and he should get a team if for nothing else than to have people to do the scut work for him. 

Wilson's "kidnapping" of House's guitar was hilarious, especially with his not so veiled attempts at keeping his identity as the kidnapper hidden.  Reading the news paper with pieces cut out of it, just after house get's the kidnapping note made of cut out letter was particularly funny.

Foreman, Chase, or Cameron don't appear at all.  I'm still wondering how they're gonna work them back into the series. 

Next weeks episode looks to be another one filled with great humor as 40 candidates fight over the "priviledge" of working for House.

EDIT: thread title

• Community Administrator

Your forgetting the part where they showed house seeing his former team all over the hospital (like ghosts) and you can see it 'starting' near the end of the premiere when he mistakes one of those doctors for whats her face...

Well the ghost part was part of the previews for the next episode and I was uncertain if they would actually be there or if he was halucinating.  With this show either could be possible so it's more of a wait and see kinda thing.

I don't know if he mistook one of the doctors for Cameron though.  It was more that she reminded him of her, and I could see why.  She was very much like Cameron in behavior and thinking.

• 3 weeks later...

I got all psyched up for House tonight and "Boo" for Baseball.  I can't imagine that the ratings for the ALCS are that good.  Baseball season ended on September 30th, nobody cares about the Red Sox and the Indians (or the Colorado Rockies for that matter)  As of now it looks like its going to be a Rockies v Indians World Series, and will get possibly the worst ratings in the history of the World Series.

But I digress. I want my House back, especially after last weeks episode made me fall of the couch I was laughing so hard when House electricuited himself, LOL!  And now Foreman is looking for a job and I think Cuddy will scoop him up even though he said no to her the first time.  And Cameron and Chase seemed to team up again at the end, it made me very happy.

It's also love at first site with the new casting of Olivia Wilde (13).  She was on The Black Donnelly's last year (I miss that show) and it was love at first site then as well.

Archived