DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A warm South-African greeting to all!

Arconix

Hey Acronix welcome to DM, I hope you have fun here. Be sure to avoid the Book Discussions if you want to avoid spoilers.. ;D

It's good to see someone else from South Africa...not that I am...but I know someone who is will have to grab her over here.

Pop into any of the orgs and say Hi, I would like to recommend the Wolfkin, home of TQ and Chilli, and a fun relaxed setting, or The Band of the red hand, for brawls and brews and fun and mayhem.

But have fun.

Now where's my Sis.....ohhh LG someone to see you........

*fans LG to help get her over the shock*

Arconix...don't know if you have looked here...ot if you can

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,18884.0.html

If not try Pm'ing White Wolf He should be able to help you. We may even get an RP guy around here to help you. I don't RP, at least not on this site.

But please don't feel you have to stay with the RP guys, we have some that do both, and there seem to be a few in the Wolfkin. There I go again plugging my Orgs again ...just can't help myself ;)

Welcome to DM!

Someone from the World of RP will be here to answer your questions!

But don't just stay on the RP side...have a look into the ORG side as well for lots of fun!

Whatever you do here at DM, have fun!  :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to DM! Have lots of fun with your RPing. But if you get the chance I would like to invite you to come on over and visit with the Band of the Red hand. We are DM's music and travel Org but we also have a great time with brews and brawls. We would love to have ou join us!

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am the newest Wise One Apprentice of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

And... Australia FTW!

Archived