DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Re Read of the Eye of The World?

JenniferL

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mother that would be correct Nephi and I are the mods.

I retrieved my copy of EotW! I started reading it almost immediately. My hubby just shook his head. Too bad he isn't into reading. He will only read when forced to for work or Scouts.

So, correct the prologues count as a chapter. In the later books where the prologue is 100 some pages we will count them as more. We will announce what chapters and what not we are reading for the next weeks discussion. That way everyone is on the same page so to speak. I am really looking forward to this. I just zoomed through Knife of Dreams. OMG!! Can't wait till we all get that far.

So, remember gang, no spoiler of any kind for upcoming chapters or books. We want this to be newbie to WoT friendly.

Here is the graphic I made.

EotW_welcome.jpg

Guest nephitess

That sounds great hun!! I love the invite ;D

We should chat some time soon so we can sort what we are going to do...just so we are on the same page ;) when are you avaliable?

Nephi, I am sorry I haven't been around the last couple of days much. Had some last minute stuff come up. I can't sleep right now so I thought I would get on as this is an important task to me. I will PM you hun.

So, any idea where the board will be and what we can expect? I have my book back!! Mother if you can PM us to let us know that would be awesome. I think a sign-up thread would be good to start and then a discussion thread for each week. That way if someone joins late they can read and catch up to that point if they want. I would like to have an announcement on the New Members board.

I am really excited about this new venture. My son said, "Haven't you already read that book". My answer was, "A good book is like a good movie, you want to read it over and over again." He was shocked after reading 12 books for the series that I would want to start it all over again.

Guest nephitess

LOL...i agree with everything you said Min. Your PM was great and i think we should with it!

please Mummsie...let us know when the board is up. *Huggles mother*

i have given out several copies of tEoTW, but only because i find them at thrift stores often, i might pay anything from .50 to 5.00 for paperbacks to hardcovers when i find them. i dont know how people can give them up, but i always have backup copies. i learned my lesson on military moves when they "lose" your stuff...i just gave a copy of the Eye to a co-worker when she asked me about my favorite author. she also stood in line with me at midnight for the harry potter book....geeks

thanks, ill catch up on the reading this weekend, i havent re-read the series ever, so im really looking forward to it, i never had the motivation before, because im always reading new things, it will be interesting to see if im as blow away the 2nd time as the first.

Archived