DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Re Read of the Eye of The World?

JenniferL

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nephitess

I could do that as well...what do you think MIN...one chapter a week sound good?

Unless of course mummy wants us to do more than that...:)

I think one chapter a week would take far to long to cover to be honest. I think 3 chapters a week is reasonable. After all some of the chapters are not that long.

Do you all think you can handle that?

In the meantime I am reading like crazy so I can finish Knife of Dreams. I also have to recover EotW from my sister.

Should we advertise this in the orgs and rp side? I think an invitation would be nice. What do you all think?

Guest nephitess

Most defintlay advertise. I'm up for as many chapters as you guys want. If three you want, three it is. ;) i do agree that three chapters should not be that hard, it can be done in a few minutes. *nods* 

ill play along, im on 11 right now, was doing a re read for 12, but guess theres going to be a little more time now, so might as well start over.  i actually have a copy of EOTW. (ive "given" away like 10 copies getting other peoplestarted on the sieries. im looking for another copie tosend to a missionary friend of mine in africa.  guess i cant send her mine  :)

Guest nephitess

I'm so excited baout the response....i hope we can have some good discussions...

I bought my copy of EoTW yesterday!! *ggls*

I have been reading Kinfe of Dreams like crazy. I still have over 200 pages to go. Ugh! Wish I didn't have work or anything.

I should have my copy back tomorrow and all set to start on Sat.

I also have a nice invite made to share with the differnt orgs. and new members board.

Taya, I hope you find the time hun.

Three chapters a week sounds fine to me. The threads will stay up on that board, so you can just stick to the chapters you've read, if you're a slow reader or have to skip a week.

Min, we're actually not doing the whole "post an announcement on every board" thing anymore, since we got the News & Announcements board. I'll make a post on your behalf in the OurCommunity blog and it'll show up on the new board. I'll post whatever you want me to, including graphics.

So we've got Minut and Nephi as our moderators, correct? I don't want to make a mistake. Again. =)

I'm usually not around on the weekends, so don't think I've dropped out. I've got my copy and will get those first three done tomorrow.

Taya brought up an excellent point. Is the prologue a chapter? Do we read Pro + Ch 1&2 or Pro + Ch 1-3??

Guest nephitess

Great...once Kath has the board up...I'll put up an sign in thread. If everyone who is going to join in this reread...please sign in there. Min and I will give you guys the next week to read the three chapters and then we will start a discussion.

Archived