DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Re Read of the Eye of The World?

JenniferL

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it'd be hard.. I think it'd be fun.

I'm in the middle of book 7 on a re-read now.. if I started again, I might go insane though.. I've been taking my sweet time and am working towards KoD (no, I still haven't read it)

I'll join in a discussion though, I remember this one quite well, though the little details are becoming a bit hazy maybe. 

I find it a great idea. In a sense, especially for us oldbies here, who have readd and reread the entire series +10 times or so. Discussing the very first book, without being allowed to spoilerize things would be quite a challenge.

Of course, this means I have to get out and buy the bloody book. Again, gave away my copy to a girl i thought would get addicted to the books as quickly as I got 8which she also got)

I will be in this! I've been wanting to re-read the series (including book one even! *gasp*) for many years now, and have never managed. :P Yeah that's right, I haven't read book 11 and I have only red the rest of them once!

I am on my first reading of the series, on Knife of Dreams at the moment. As soon as I finish I would love to do a re-read.

Nephi, you want to co-mod it together?

Oh, I would have to get my book back from my sister too. She is working her way through it. She isn't as impressed as I was. Jade and I got her to at least try.

What I'd like to do is have a structured re read, where we agree to read a certain number of chapters (like 3 or 4) every couple weeks. Whatever people can handle. Then we talk about those chapters in a thread started by the moderator. I'd sort of like this to be a newbie friendly, "for dummies" reading, so we can have lots of participation. So I'd need a mod who can post the new chapter threads and keep them on topic. They'd also need to be quick about removing accidental spoilers.

Guest nephitess

OK sounds good to me! And Min i'd love to do it with you....

pstttt....Mother....is there point for this...*puppy eyes*

I think with two of us we would be twice as fast at catching spoilers. *cheesy grin*

I love the idea of it being newbie friendly! It will take me a few weeks to finish KoD. So, I understand if you don't want to use me Mother.

Archived