DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
LadyMoraine Sedai

Can We move the Lors baby....

I'm actually rather suprised that Lor hasn't taught the kid to start posting regularly on DM yet... slacker...

I think Lor & Alex must be waiting on the Fisher Price Keyboard for Newborns. I heard they were on backorder  :D :D :D

I wish William had had something like that.  He's a master of the computer and internet now though.  It's skeeeery... lol. (He's three and a half).

How are you doing sweetie, I know those first weeks after c section are pretty painful, are you doing ok? Looks like peanut is thriving and how cute, I loved the How many dad picture.  ;)

Thanks, ya'll! :D She's an angel and I'm terribly lucky for it. She doesn't cry much and she's very inquisitive. She's already picking her head up and rolling onto her side, too!

As for me, I'm doing really well. The surgery was not as bad as I thought it was going to be and the nurses were all baffled at how well I was moving around Thursday night. I walked down the hallway to the little mommy and me store on Friday, too. My dr fussed at me for that, though... :(

Just wait 'til tomorrow night when I get to upload the pics I took of my angel with her fairy wings. She's SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Guest nephitess

OOOoooo, lor we miss you!!! we're glad your stopping by and saying hi!!

we would love pics when ever your ready to put them up...:D

Lor!!!  *hugglepounces*  (gently!)  I am glad everyone is doing well!  She is SO CUTE!!! AW!

Love you lots and lots and I am so glad you are enjoying time with your little angel!

ANNOUNCEMENT: ANGEL SPOTTED IN GEORGIA

TOO FREAKIN' CUTE, I say! Does this part of mommy-hood ever wear off? *hopes not and prays ya'll forgive her for it*

She is super precious! I would be worried if it did wear off!  ;)

The first thing I said when I held my new niece was “She's cute enough to gobble up!” And oh man she was! While I would never eat a child, those were the only words that expressed how awesome she is. :)

I have a question: Why do fat rolls only look cute on babies? ???

I'm gonna guess its the sign of a healthy baby (whereas fat rolls on an adult are about the opposite)... and one that better learn to move its own soon, cause it won't be long before mommy and daddy can't lift it any longer...

the fat makes them look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy, and who doesn't love the Pillsbury Dough Boy? :P