DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Glad Greetings, Sadly

Mordieth

I read the first 5 books as a soldier stationed in Korea.  At the time they were all that was out.  I began reading again some time later but life didn't allow me the time to finish.  Again I begin reading, completely absorbed.  2 weeks and 2 books into it, approximately 1 week after looking online for the first time, to learn who He is, at His blog, and reading of His battle, I check back and my mind cannot comprehend what it is these strange characters on the screen are telling me.  Words, I think they're called.  Still no idea.  As my reeling mind begins to comprehend I am immediately filled with a great sense of loss.  My best friend that I have never met...  Or spoken to...  Someone who can only be that, after all that he has given me...  Sadly, but with happiness in my heart I say 'Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you all.'

Hey Mordieth, welcome to DM. Glad that you dropped by during this sad time, we all feel as you do.

If you haven't read the whole series then I would stay clear of the discussions as you are cbound to come across a spoiler of 10.

Pop by any od the Orgs as we all loved to see new faces making there way here.

I would like to recommend the Wolfkin, we have fun and are quite relaxed and would love to see you there. We are the Home of Chilli and TQ, and even have our own TQ lake with it's own monster Larry. So pop by and say hi.

Also I would recomment the Band of the red hand, for all your brews, brawls and jousts. We are the musci and travel Org, so take a peek in there.

Have fun wherever you go and you are sure to be welcome.

Welcome to DM!

The circumstances are sad, but in that same way.. it's a great time to come here. We're all feeling the same and it's so nice to have other people to talk to.

Hope you have fun here. There's lots to do, from Orgs to RP.. there's really something for everyone. So just jump in somewhere and have a good time! :)

Welcome to DM!

Do avoid the book discussions, though I think some of them are structured upon the books, so you can discuss the books you've read so far.

Have a look elsewhere at DM to see what is on offer. Check out the ORGs (the Band of the Red Hand is a must), look at the RP and everything else that is here!

It is a sad time, but we, the fans of RJ, will make sure his name and works live on.

But whatever you do here at DM, have fun!  :)

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am the newest Wise One Apprentice of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

First off, welcome to DM. We are glad to have you. I know that right now is a hard time for all WoT fans, so it is great to have a place like this to share together and reflect on the world that RJ created for us. I hope that joining with us will bring you comfort.

As you begin to explore DM I would like to invite you to visit with us at the Band of the Red Hand. We are the music and travel Org. We also have fun with jousting, brawling, and our org game. We would love to have you join us.

Hope to see you on the boards!

Welcome to Dragonmount Mordieth!  It's great to meet you also!  :)

As Stef and others have said, it's great to have a place where we can all share our thoughts and love for a great man!

Stop by the Band and say hello!  We'd love to have you visit!!

Archived