DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm new on Dragonmount...

Eladial

*peeks in from around the doorway*

Uh, Hello! I'm new, a friend suggested for me to read the Wheel of Time about two years ago , and  when I heard the news of Robert Jordan's passing I found this website in an urge to find out more. So, hello again, this looks great!  ;D

You can't just stand in the doorway!!! Get in here already!  ;D

I'm SoB by the by, pleased to meet you! Welcome to DM, it's good to have you join us. It's too bad you found us for that reason, but at least you finally did.  :D There's lots to do here, all kinds of orgs to join or RP, if you're into that. Or just book discussion and great people to hang out with. Hopefully you'll have a wonderful time here!!

Hi Eladial! Welcome to Dm. Browse around and I'm sure you'll find an org that'll interest you. The Ogier are a very laid-back sort. We spend a lot of our time just sitting and reading and drinking ale and smoking our pipes. We build things too. And the warriors train of course.

Over in the Tower, the novices and algai are prolly streaking or raiding or something like that.

The Seanchan are prolly busy watching the new shows premiering tonight so they can critique them later for us. Empy's bunch are gifted that way.

The Children are looking for a few good one-liners (PG13 of course), so if you need a chuckle, go by there.

The other orgs will be along soon to introduce themselves and say hi.

Have fun!

;D

Hey Eladial welcome to DM

I hope you find lots of places to hang out and have fun. All the Orgs will only be too happy to see you.

I wouold recommend the Wolfkin, home of chilli TQ and is the Nature Org. I would also like to mention the Band of the red hand, the place for brawls and brews and discussions on music and travel.

have fun ;D

Welcome to DM!

If you have any questions, ask them and we will help you out!

Now, what to do at DM amongst the myriad of things to do? One place that must be looked at is the Band of the Red Hand ORG! We are DM's very own music and travel ORG. Feel free to pop by and view some forthcoming hot discussions on music! We also do so much more than just sit and talk music and travel - we have loads of fun, whether it be drinking Battle Brew, singing Jak O' the Shadows, bashing each other over the head in brawls or our ORG Game. You'll find we have lots to offer!

But whatever you end up doing here at DM, have fun!  :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

*Puts an arm around Elaidal and ushers her into the room* There you go! Much better! We are so glad to have you join us here at DM, and now we're not letting you go!  :D But don't wory, your stay here will be fun!

As Corki has already said, please feel welcome to come on over and check out the Band of the Red Hand. We are a great group of people to hang out with. I know that you would have a wonderful time with us!

So since I pulled you in from the doorway, have lots of fun exploring! Hope to see you around!

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am the newest Wise One Apprentice of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Archived