DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Allo ... I'm old here ...

Mazzy

Guest Emperor

Mazzy stop following me around! You know you want to be me... or touch me... i always get those confused.

Where is the old people board!!!

Guest Arie Ronshor

Am i too old, or too new or have not been around often enough to remember you. :(

*smiies* but welcome back! ^_^

Guest Emperor

Oh my... if you don't know the dynamic duo of Mazzy and Emperor then you are definetly not an oldie. *raises the roof* There that was me raising the room... oooah oooah!

Nighteye's ex-g/f now ... but yes ... I seem to recall that conversation in the hottub. Empy was always goading the young women of DM into revealing interesting tidbits of info.

Empy ... put your arms down. For goodness sake you're going to melt the eyebrows off everyone in here w/ the stink!

Guest Emperor

If you mean mean by "going to melt the eyebrows off everyone in here w/ the stink!" that I am so hot the ladies can't keep their hands off me... then you would be correct sir!

Oooah... oooahh!

Guest Arie Ronshor

i'm voting for being on the Rp side too much and missing out on the Ooc. *has been around for over 5 years*

*chuckles* How old is DM now? I may still have a copy of parts of the original DM on one of my servers. I'm pretty sure I still have the ICQ conversation of Jason asking me if I'd run the Black Tower for him.

Empy ... you think they'll put us in the Hall of Shame?

"In October of 1998, Dragonmount opened its doors to the Internet public. The site was designed by Jason Denzel with the help of a number of other people. Our goal back then was to simply provide a place for fans of The Wheel of Time series to come together and discuss the books in a web based setting. There were originally six Organizations (only five of which had leaders), which were intended to be smaller "clubs" within the larger community. The site was not extremely attractive back then and was very slow loading up, but we still managed to get by."

8 years ... I've been a part of this place (in one form or another) for almost 8 fricken years?!? Heaven help me when it turns a decade.

Hello boys, and girl (Hi Arie!). I'm too old to be doing this. But couldn't resist saying hi.

yup. my walker says I've been at DM since 1999. They were pretty much gone and only living to shame us all in the chat room when you got super-active, Arie. Don't feel too bad. They're dinosaurs. Really hot dinosaurs.

love love,

Myr

Guest Emperor

Mazz... they only put people that like in the Hall of Fame. Plus the link has been dead for like a year (not that I check to see if I made it in there). I mean the Empys are named after me!!!! I had to pose nude for those trophies.

Yes I am to old for this. Where are my teeth?? I am glad there isn't a chat or I might sink back into old habits.

Archived