DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rj's blog

Isabel

Oh, first of all I should make a compliment. The new site seems to be looking great:)))) Have to check out it more.

The blog also looks great, but i was wondering if RJ was already contacted that the blog was up already:p I do think that it has happened already, but wanted to make sure:))))))))

bye, isabel

Oh and perhaps one more comment:p

While reading the blog again I thought there were some blog posts missing and only later I saw the older post link. (yeah I know I must be blind) Is it possible to make that link like bigger or more easy to stop? (ofcourse if it's not to much trouble. Otherwise, never mind:) )

Yes, RJ has been notified that the blog has changed. This new system actually makes it a bit EASIER for him to post new blog entries when he chooses to. He's just hard at work with A Memory of Light, whihc I think is a pretty good reason not to post to his blog. :-)

As far as the blog links, if you mouse over to "Robert Jordan's Blog" in the top menu bar, and click on that, it will take you to a page that lists all of RJ's blog entries. New ones will always pop up on top.

I hope that's what you're looking for!

• Administrator

Hey Isabel,

I just emailed RJ about an hour ago to tell him that his blog is back online. I also asked him to test it out this week if he had a chance so I can make sure it all goes smoothly.

Hopefully it will. Although I'll feel silly if he posts and is does something unpredictable liks saying : EMAIL ROBERT JORDAN AT HIS PERSONAL HOME ACCOUNT HERE....

Doh! (Not that you guys would mind, huh?!)

J

Matalina: ofcourse i understand it's under construction and I will be patient;) Although, I will probably check it all the time when i come online. Really happy that the blog is online. Also fun to read the comments. Although, sometimes i think aaaaagggh, he already answered that, or aaaaggh stupid question;) But probably everyone thinks that of my posts:roll:

I hadn't noticed that i can find all the posts when i click on the months. That is good and handy too:)

Jason: I really don't know anything about RSS or how it works or whatever, so i didn't use it. I just checked the blog as often as possible;)

Hehe, and no we wouldn't mind:p j/k

Seriously, that would kind of be a disaster. And I wouldn't send him emails, but i am sure other people would. And having suddenly one of the email adresses you use for work or whatever flood with junk is not that handy:(

It's too bad, that you can't like rename the blog link or something, so that people can't find the blog before RJ is done testing. Although I would find it horrible not being able to look into the blog for a week:p

bye, isabel

Jason: aaaaaggghhh, now you make me nervous. All doom senario's are playing through my head, with good senario's and like dissapointing senarios (like the mike miller thing).

But you must be really curious. I mean he told you he had an announcement and didn't tell you.;)

Guest Majsju

That's very exciting. And I don't think it could be about the Miller thingy. Not excatly a big announcement if the news are already posted here, right :D

Guest Egwene

Just read RJ's blog entry... I think it says something about him that despite having far more important things on his mind, he takes time out to write to us.

Archived