DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello everyone

Lupin

Hey Lupin welcome to DM the actual boards, glad you made it to the backup ones and now come back to these.

I would like to invite you over to the Wolfkin Org. WE are a friendly laid back bunch and would love to have you visit. We are the home of Chilli, TQ Pirates and cheerleaders. We are also the Nature Org. And iwth a name like your can I ask if you like Wolves?

I see you like films, well the Seanchan are the place to discuss, TV, films and games

The Band of the Red Hand, the home of travel and music. where brawls brews and fun are abound. We have out very own game too.

Talking of games, visit the organised games board for all your forum games and home of the out mafia styled games.

But have fun wherever you go *hands Lupin some TQ*

Guest nephitess

Welcome to DM!!! We’re glad to have you….please make your self comfortable. There is lots to do here and you’ll quickly learn your way around. I promise. *winks*

Make sure you check out he White Tower Org…visit the Reds, they’ll give you lots of Snugglebites. 

Also the Illiuminators Org is amazing!!! I love it because that is where all the creative people hang out. There are place for those who like graphic design, writing, or crafty stuff like candle making or soaping!!

So please check everything out and find were your comfortable!!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Wow lots of choices here.  Talya, thanks for your kind invitation to join the Wolfkin, you may just see me there yet. You asked about my name and did I like wolves, I LOVE wolves, and have several pictures and paintings of wolves in my lounge. Oh and I have taken the glass of tq and put aside for later. Thanks again everyone. :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome Lupin! I hope that you are having fun exploring the boards. I would like to add my own invitation to come and check out the Band of the Red Hand. We have a lot of fun together with our brews and out brawls and we would love to have you come and join us!

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am the newest Wise One Apprentice of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

You are all so kind and welcoming, it's lovely, thank you. I am slowly finding my way around though,and having fun at the same time. Thanks for the offer of joining the Band of the Red Hand org, Stefania, very kind of you. Once I've got my bearings so to speak I might do so. Aleita, appreciate the offer of pming you, I will do if I need help. :)

Archived