DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi, a newbie to dragonmount!

Taluka_Sedai

Hi all, I am a newbie to Dragonmount. I started reading the series through my local library in Country NSW Australia a few years ago but found even my smallish library had avid readers of these great novels so I could never have them for as long as I needed. We have since moved to a smaller town and I started reading again from book 1. I am now up to book 5 and remember how much I love the world of the WoT. I am going to be well and truly finished the series by the time book 12 comes out... it might just mean I need to read them again what a darned pity that is!

Ok thats it. I just wanted to introduce myself, I am now off to investigate this site further.  ;D

Guest Stefania Sedai

I know exactly what you mean about the books. I am reading the series right now for the third time. I keep thinking that I'll just keep rereading stright on until AMoL comes out, that way I won't forget anything! And it is amazing all the little tidbits that jump out at you each time you read.

While you are finding your way around here at DM, let me invite you to come on over and check out the Band of the Red Hand. We are the music and travel org but we also are a lot of fun people. We would love the chance to get to know you, too!

Thank you for your warm welcome! I have had a bit of a look around (way past my bedtime now hehe) and have applied to join the White Tower as a novice. I will definately have a look at the other orgs when I have some time, right now though **Yawn** I better join my lovable man and investigate the insides of my eyelids!!

I am GOING to buy the series when book 12 comes out... I might even buy the prequels and the encyclopaedia (I am sure theres one??). I have been a fan of fantasy adventure all my life. I think I read The Chronicles of Narnia a hundred times (JK  :P )I never got in to LoTR except for the movies but WoT is just so addictive!! I can say its hard not to fall in love with Rand... I am such a mother I just want to take care of him, lol!! :D

See you around ladies!! OH!! Are there any other Aussie members here?

Thanks again. :)

Guest nephitess

Welcome to DM!!! We’re glad to have you….please make your self comfortable. There is lots to do here and you’ll quickly learn your way around. I promise. *winks*

Make sure you check out he White Tower Org…visit the Reds, they’ll give you lots of Snugglebites. 

Also the Illiuminators Org is amazing!!! I love it because that is where all the creative people hang out. There are place for those who like graphic design, writing, or crafty stuff like candle making or soaping!!

So please check everything out and find were your comfortable!!

PS...there are lots of auzzies around, you'll find them :)

Archived