DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello All

Kevin

I've been reading around the site for sometime and thought it was time to sign up and maybe contribute.

Of course I enjoy the WoT books as well as many other books. For some reason I find it near to impossible to get rid of old books, even ones I didn't enjoy!! So I have way to many really. However the WoT series is one of the keep sets :)

So, finally hello for the UK (England) in my case.

Hope to be here more.

Kevin.

Hey Kevin welcome to DM from another Brit (england too),

If you've had a good look around I hope you had a chance to have a look in the Wolfkin. We are a fun loving, relxed Org and love anything to do with nature. We have Chilli, TQ, Pirates and Cheerleaders. We wopuld love to see you pop in some time.

I would also recommend the band, the music and travel Org. Where your find the odd brawl or 6, a brew or 8 and more fun and mayhem.

The Seanchan is there for all yout TV, film and games needs.

But if you like to play forum games., we have our own Organised games board, the home of our version of mafia and other games.

Welcome to DM from another fellow Brit!

Any ideas what you want to do? There is the following on offer:

- ORGs to socialize and get to know people

- the RP side to descend into the WoT world

- book discussions to talk about the books and any theories you or others have

- Fiddlesticks for chaos

- and much, much more!

One ORG that is worth visiting, as Talya mentioned, is the Band of the Red Hand ORG. We are DM's music and travel ORG, and there are several discussion threads about to hit DM! Check us out! ;-)

Whatever you end up doing here at DM, have fun!  :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to DM! We are glad to have you. I hope that you have a great time getting to know the boards. There is a lot here to offer.

Let me second Corki's and Talya's invitations to come and check out the Band. We have lots of fun and would love to have you join us!

Guest nephitess

Welcome to DM!!! We’re glad to have you….please make your self comfortable. There is lots to do here and you’ll quickly learn your way around. I promise. *winks*

Make sure you check out he White Tower Org…visit the Reds, they’ll give you lots of Snugglebites. 

Also the Illiuminators Org is amazing!!! I love it because that is where all the creative people hang out. There are place for those who like graphic design, writing, or crafty stuff like candle making or soaping!!

So please check everything out and find were your comfortable!!

Archived