DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where are More Cool Goodguys Like the Ogier?

dawntreader3

Is there anyone besides me that has bemoaned the fact that Loial the Ogier is not in these later books?

If the Ogier cannot be in them...then I say Rj should come up with some other goodguy creature (Other than human) that could befriend our characters and join in the adventures.

I mean the badguys have Trollocs, Myrdraal (sp?), Grey Men, The Chosen, the Forsaken etc.

(Then of course there are the Eelfinn which do not seem to be either good or bad really.)

**KOD SPOILER**

Is it just me that remembers Loial being married and then he and Elder Haman taking up axes and warning the humans about the approaching fists of trollocs?

Then there was a very "ent-like" set up for Loial speaking to convince the Ogier to take part in the Last battle at The Great Stump.

I can't imagine AMoL dissing the Ogier. No sir!

**KoD spoiler**

Yeah, Loial and Elder Haman's decision to enter the fight against the shadow was huge. I was wondering when the Ogier would stop hiding and see what's in front of their faces.

However, the whole thing about opening some sort of book to go to another world was confusing, if intriguing.

• Community Administrator

Well, what the ogier revealed was that they were basically from an alternate reality, such as through one of the way stones.. and apparently they have a type of "ter'angrael" that isnt a ter'angrael *like the way stone isnt a ter'agnrael but it is..* that sends them there...

Archived