DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Raylin Comes to the Citadel (Open)

bcxanth

"I do be sorry.. I did no mean to scare your new friends away." Jatasha said with a small smiled.  Sorry was the last thing she was.  All in all, she was rather proud of how well that had gone. She hadn't even needed to mutter a word to get the others to back off. 

She smiled up at Carnhain, her innocent, who me smile.  "But now that they be gone, perhaps you be having some time for me?  Or do you be heading back for more quality time with that desk you do be so fond of?"

Jatasha

Glaring at the giggling pair of retreating backs, only half the red in his face was irritation.  However, when he turned back to Jatasha with every intention of asking, very gently, what that was about, any sort of chastising was forgotten as he sunk into her eyes.  Crawling back out of them to try and remind her that it wasn't exactly prudent, even if it was enjoyable, to be shirking his duties for kissing and well...  Carnhain's ears turned decidedly redder.

Giving up on keeping his strength of will around her, he leaned back in and kissed her again.  "An officer musn't poor young ladies to entertain themselves, after all."