DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another newbie to torture! :D

Arae Selidan

Not that I accuse any of you of torturing newbies of course :P

Hey everyone! I'm Arae, I'm from Scotland, and I've been searching for a good WoT RP community for some time... I've just never quite found one  ::) Hopefully I'll be able to learn how to do this one - it seems quite complicated, can anyone give me a helping hand?

Anyway, hello!

Guest nephitess

Welcome to DM!!! We’re glad to have you….please make your self comfortable. There is lots to do here and you’ll quickly learn your way around. I promise. *winks*

Make sure you check out he White Tower Org…visit the Reds, they’ll give you lots of Snugglebites. 

Also the Illiuminators Org is amazing!!! I love it because that is where all the creative people hang out. There are place for those who like graphic design, writing, or crafty stuff like candle making or soaping!!

I RP...go here

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,20336.0.html

for the getting started Info!! Private Message me if you have questions!!

WELCOME! :D

Welcome to DM! :)

If you're at all interested in role-playing, there's a thriving RP community here.  For roleplaying, I'd suggest starting off by reading this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,354.0.html  That covers the basics and will give you an idea of where to begin.

Next you'll want to get an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play. Just about every group of people on Randland are represented in some way. When you have an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play, you'll need to come up with a character bio and have it approved for play. For more info on that, check out this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,717.0.html

After that, just find your way to the Div boards for your chosen Division and begin to join in on the fun as you await for your bio to be approved and to be assigned a mentor

But no matter what you decide to do with your time here at DM, I hope you enjoy yourself. And once again, welcome aboard. :)

Welcome to DM!

You're right this site is quite complicated, but only because it has SO MUCH to offer.  Try not to get stuck over in the RP, we'd ove to see you over in the Wolfkin.  We're one of the Orgs. here at DM.  The nature org to be exact, and the unnoficial party org.  We have loads of TQ and vats upon vats of chilli.  Some come on by and check us out. ;D

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome, Arae. It is great to have you with us. If you can take a break from all of the RP we would love to have you come and visit the Band of the Red Hand. We are DM's music and travel Org so there are a lot of great discussions on those topics, but we also have a blast with out brews and our brawls!!! We are just a fun group of people and we would love to have you join us! Hope you enjoy getting to know DM. ;)

Wow, thanks for such a great welcome!  :o

Don't worry, I'm not intending to get stuck into only roleplaying, I definitely intend to see everything the site has to offer!

Thanks for the advice about RPing too. I'll probably hang around for a bit just watching, and join in when I'm SURE I've got everything sorted in my head :D

Again, thanks for such an awesome welcome!  ;D

Guest Stefania Sedai

Hmmmm.....if WoT was real I would have totally stolen Rand away from Avi, El, and Min. And I would have locked Lini in a closet cause her sayings get on my nerves!

And I would start learning the Old Tongue to have chats with Mat about days gone past!

Anyway, welcome to DM!

Do check out the ORG side of DM - especially the Band of the Red Hand. We are DM's music and travel ORG, and a place to have loads of fun!

Also, look into the Seanchan if you like the world of entertainment.

Whatever you do here at DM, have fun!  :)

Oooooh.... if WoT was real... no, I will not get mixed up in a long post about the awesomeness of having flows of Air at your command to tie up annoying siblings... gah, too late!

Anyway, thanks again for the wonderful welcome! ;D Thanks also for the offers of answers to my questions... I'll probably need it  :-\

Archived