DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GrnEyedDvl says hello

GrnEyedDvl

Well welcome to DM!

Glad you finally decided to join up and see what you've been missing!  Like to invite you to come on over to the Wolfkin Org.  We're the Nautre Org. her at DM, but we also know how to throw a good party.  We have a lake full of natures best Tequilla and the worlds best hearty chilli!  So if any of that sounds appetizing come on down and have some fun!

Also on a little more of a competetive side, I think that you may enjoy the Organized Games board here.  Have you ever played Mafia?  If not then the time is perfect for you to learn, because we have openings in a newbie game for you to learn the ropes.  So come on to the Gameboards and have some fun!

Hiya My Soy

Thanks for the invite, I might check it out.

The gaming I definitely dont have time for as I am full bore in creating mods for the Total War series of games and am starting to put together a WoT mod for the Kingdoms expansion of M2TW, but thanks for the offer.

Guest nephitess

Welcome to DM!!! We’re glad to have you….please make your self comfortable. There is lots to do here and you’ll quickly learn your way around. I promise. *winks*

Make sure you check out he White Tower Org…visit the Reds, they’ll give you lots of Snugglebites. 

Also the Illiuminators Org is amazing!!! I love it because that is where all the creative people hang out. There are place for those who like graphic design, writing, or crafty stuff like candle making or soaping!!

So please check everything out and find were your comfortable!!

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am an Initiate of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to DM! Have lots of fun checking everything out and please feel free to come on over and check out the Band of the Red Hand. We are the travel and music Org, but we also have tons of fun with our brews and our brawls! We'd love to have you join us!

Archived