DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's Angry Mob chick!!

Daphne

Welcome to DM!

*puts on mob outfit*

I've come to make you an offer you canno' refuse..  I bet you'd be good in mafia games, like the ones that we run over at Organized games.  If you've never played before then this would be a great chance for you to learn because right now we have openeings in our newbie maifa game!  Come on over and check it out, we also just started up Picto-Graph!

Also like 12th said you should come on over and check out the Wolfkin.  Lots and lots of Tequilla and chilli.  We're the Nature org at DM, and any good mob member knows all natures most secluded spots, ya know... for the planting of... "petunias" ;) ;) :P :P . Any who we'd love to see you, give you a good dunk in chilli and lick you clean.  And most of us don't even bite!

Most of all have fun!

LOL!! I'll definitely have to check out the whole site once I get a chance to browse. *bites everyone*  :)

I know several people here...let's see...

Kathana, Segurant (I think that's his name here), and some others whose online handles I don't know. I think Serenia is a member here too. I could be wrong though. I probably know more but I don't know it. And Joe!! I don't know his online handle either, but he's Kathana's warder I believe. If I met you at D*Con, please introduce yourself to me so that I can put a name with your face. I certainly had a blast trying to kill the villagers...er...darkfriends...

Hello Angry Mob Chick!!

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am an Initiate of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Hello and welcome to DM!

Check out the ORGs, of which the Band of the Red Hand (music and travel) and the Seanchan (entertainment gossip) are well worth looking out for!

Whatever you end up doing here at DM, have fun!  :)

hey AMC, welcome to DM...another D'Con person...hope you had fun htere.

Well the Band, Wolfkin and the Seanchan have been mentioned, oh and the organised games, well if you join the White tower pop by the reds and say hello there.

*snugglebites the newbie*

boyo 12th only says that so he doesn't look so bad now that he can't bite after his teeth falling out ;D

If you attended any of the book discussion panels, I was the Red who was in charge of that. :)

Unfortunately, I didn't play much of the Are you a Darkfriend games, but those I was in were fun!  I hope you enjoy your time here at DM as much as you did with us last weekend. :D

Archived