DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What is your character's relationship with the new Amyrlin?

Arette

Annais doesn't really know the father's side of the family and she might be a bit old for third cousins with any of the TGs but if you want to be distantly related to her through her mother (a Murandian minor noble lady), that is fine :)

And Melianna, we can always plan forward if you're interested *smiles* What kind of a relationship would you like Melianna to have with Annais? When I get my post count down a bit, I would like her to teach something one-on-one or give chores or something like that. Would you be interested?

*laughs* Sometimes jokes make wonderful stories. Where is An'drea from? It would be interesting if she found out about the distant relationship out only later in her life, maybe when she was already an Aes Sedai.

Annais certainly doesn't bother digging genealogies up much as her mother abandoned her when she was a baby. But she wouldn't mind claiming up a relative who was a fellow initiate/Sister :)

Melianna: That is a deal then! *smiles* What would you like to learn? I am alright with teaching anything so choose something that would interest Tigara.